What did you buy today?

I got the madella swing! Its the only one I ever even got a bit out of, my mW also recommended it after we had decided on it! I just hope my stupid boobs work this time, useless lumps they are!

Awww hun, im hopeing baby latches this time i struggled with dd1 and dd2 my mom thinks i gave up too easy but i have flat nipples and massive boobs so god knows lol ill be going to the hospital fully prepared haha

I think that is a bit mean of her to say! If baby is not getting enough you have to "give up" or they will get ill! I am preparing for both scenarios because I was so upset last time when nothing came out! Its heartbreaking xxx

Just a piece of advice, don't give up right away. My son had trouble with his latch, keeping his weight up, gas, reflux, colic, he was feeding every hour but falling asleep on the breast. He was burning more calories than he was taking in and feeding hourly to try and make up for what he wasn't taking in. He could stick his tongue out, but he couldn't move it up and down to transfer milk...and it turned out that he had a tongue tie. They're actually very common and the number one cause of breastfeeding difficulties. Because of the formula generation. pediatricians were not taught how to properly diagnose anything other than the classic severe tie, but the truth is, minor ties can cause huge issues, and severe ones could cause none. Untreated ties cause breastfeeding difficulties, tooth decay, and speech issues.

Take them to a pediatric dentist or Preferred Provider for diagnosis and treatment first, instead of skipping to formula if you want to keep your breastfeeding relationship going. Three NICU nurses and a pediatrician missed my son's ties and his caused him to be hospitalized 3 times back in NICU in this first 4 weeks of life. 5th week, I took him to a breastfeeding guru in Toronto (Dr. Newman, who is a preferred provider). He found the tie, clipped it right there, and we're been breastfeeding now for just over a year.

Bought a couple of clothes 3 pieces on sale, none newborn but 1-2 months. Also got some breastmilk storage bags.

We bought a dresser/changing table combo, glider ottoman and cushions for the wooden rocking chair. So excited!

Last night i brought a bugaboo bee plus off ebay lol it was very stressful

Exciting! Are you going to use the bassinet (they new one looks nice!) or the car seat adaptor while baby is little? I'm also looking into a board for my toddler to stand on. Such a compact little pram! Love it!

22 weeks and got nothing except a pack of Dr Browns bottles and 2 sleepsuits. I really need to get my act together!

I bought a Chicco Keyfit car seat. And I'm hoping to look at more furniture today. I'm excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->