What did you eat today? (second trimester edition)

April2012

I have a beautiful boy!
Reaction score
I had been posting on the thread by the same name on the first trimester board, and someone mentioned we should start one for the second trimester. I am sure someone has already...but I am starting it again! :icecream:

Today I had 4 biscuits throughout the morning at work, beans, a crusty roll and a mince pie for lunch and I'm just eating some pizza now for my tea :)

XxX

I had oatmeal and a banana this morning, haven't had lunch just yet.

Breakfast:
greek yogurt and bran: 260 c.

Lunch:
Apple: 90 c.
Turkey asparagus wrap: 140 c.
tomato, lettuce, cucumber, carrots: 60 c.

Snack:
large latte (Decaf) w/nonfat milk: 170 c.

Dinner:
vegetable medley: 100 c.
cheese: 60 c.

Dessert:
chocolate covered raisins: 200 c.
tea with milk.

(note: I post my calories just for reference purposes...making sure i don't over or under eat.)

My breakfast: two cereal bars at 5am and then a piece of toast at 9am
Dinner: A pub lunch (A roast beef sandwich and chips whoops!)
Tea: Pork chop with mushroom and veg stirfry

Snacks: An apple, half a tub of grapes, A pear and a sesame snap bar

xx piggy lol

Huge bowl of frostiness for breakfast, a whole grapefruit for a snack about 12. Home made fish ad chips for lunch and about to go to the harvester for dinner.

Corn muffin, banana, milk
Cucumbers
Leftover penne with chicken sausage
Greek yogurt

And Im about to snack on some sour gummies!

Muller light yoghurt & strawberries for brekkie, banana for mid morning snack, then two wholemeal rolls with turkey & spinach, two satsumas, an apple, a jacket potato with a bit of cheese & a few chicken gougons. Think I had grapes too - certainly took them to work but cant remember if I ate them!!! Baby brain! Just having a couple of ferrero roche with a cup of tea!

I am learning so much about english cuisine from this board; I think I am going to have to take a trip to England after the baby is born!

A cereal bar and a small orange for breakfast (usually have cereal at home but didn't have time!).

Crusty roll with corned beef for lunch. Packet of walkers baked crisps.

That's it so far! Hoping to have fish for dinner (haddock with new potatoes and veg) but will depend on when DH gets home.

I have a huge appetite, so I try to eat alot of fruits and veg

Breakfast:
Chocolate milk
Raisin toast (2) with butter
Banana
Grapes

Lunch:
Chicken curry
Chocolate pudding cup

Snack:
Apple
Carrots & peppers
Welchs Fruit Snack

Dinner:
Peppered Steak with rice

2 x bowls of Raspberrys and cluster cereals!
Mushroom Pizza
I just cooked a homemade shepards pie what is in the oven now after 2 hours off making it! so im gonna be eating that, than maybe some strawberries and cream afterwards or and i have a packet of chocolate minstrals infront off me for later!
I also made some cupcakes with iceing but gonna leave them for 2moro now!
xxxx

Breakfast: 1 Croissant

Lunch: Half an avocado and two hard boiled eggs

Snack1: 1 weight-watchers carrot cake slice and one Bouchée d'Or choccie

Snack2: 1 chicken and vegetable cup-a-soup (it was cooooold outside today!)

Dinner will be: Mushroom burger and home made fries

i had 2 toast for breakfast, half an apple as a snack, and a ham sandwich for lunch, just cooking a spaggetti bolognese for our dinner and cant wait i am starving, also had 8 pints of water (mega thirsty) and lots of gavascone silly heartburn!!

Breakfast:
Big wedge of homemade banana bread
Orange juice (with bits)
White chocolate (I couldn't wait)

Lunch:
Pickled onions
Blueberries
Cheese and chutney
Haribo Tangfastics
Some more chocolate

Snack:
Chilli nuts
Satsuma
Pickled onions
Raisins

Dinner:
Tomato soup
Last bit of chocolate

Wow....any other day that I would have read this I would have been ashamed to post but considering it's only morning and it sounds like I didn't do too bad compared to you ladies I don't feel so bad. I just ate a bowl of some wheaties with strawberries and a banana. Hopefully I can follow up the rest of the day with some more healthy stuff and maybe ditch the candy, frappe, and french fries. LOL Good work ladies on keeping a healthy diet!!!!

Oh, and I just remembered! I had a packet of Skips to eat when I got home from work at about 3.45pm haha

XxX

Breakfast:
coffee with milk
1 yogurt with cereal bits in it

lunch:
big bowl of salad (parsley-tomato- lemon juice-olive oil)
4 small cookies
1 decaf coffee with a bit of milk

snack:
2 samoosas!

Dinner: haven't had it yet but aiming for a proper salad and maybe baked chicken breast.

I actually feel really fat and greedy readin this thread :/ lol... especially as when I posted that I had a packet of Skips I made myself reeeeally want another lol. Sat here fizzing them on my tongue :D yummy :haha:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->