What did you eat today? (second trimester edition)

Couple of choccie dijos about 5ish this morning

Half a french stick with butter, ham & cheese about 11ish

Twix at 3ish whilst waiting for my son to finish school

Jam donut about 4.30ish

2 more peices of french bread with butter at 6ish

Peice of battered haddock and a huge pile of chips with loads of salt & vinegar about 7ish!

Also 4 cups of tea with full fat milk and 3 sugars, bottle of orange lucozade and 2 pints of ribena!

so far I have had today a blueberry bagel, some pot roast with potatoes and carrots, a salami and provolone sandwich, and now drinking some hot chocolate starting to get hungry again LOL

Huzzah, I love these.

Today i have had
7am two slices to toast and peanut butter
10.30 am one banana one apple
1pm bowl of minestrone soup with grated cheese on top and warm roll
4pm chuck of homemade rocky road ( whoops)
7.30 pm pork chops with a creamy ( used creme fraiche so healthier ) chestnut mushroom and thyme saucebwith mini new potatoes and mashed carrot and suede.

There is a high probability I will have more rocky road later . I KNEW I sshouldnt have made a test batch pre having people round at weekend. Who was I kidding.

Breakfast: Fruit 'n' Nuts cereal with skimmed milk and a banana
Lunch: Two slices of white bread with grilled chicken and tomatoes
Snack: Decaf tea and a small brownie
Dinner: An apple, half banana leftover from morning, 5 blackberries, 5 strawberries, an orange and a handful of grapes (yes, my fridge was full of leftovers that were about to expire in two days) :haha:

Breakfast: plain oatmeal with brown sugar and butter
Snack: granola bar
Lunch: salad with baby spring mix, feta, chopped up turkey, tomato, avocado, onions, and croutons
Dinner: bean soup with shredded cheese and corn muffins

And of course a slice of pumpkin pie :D

Hot Chocolate
Watermelon slices
Tuna Sandwich
Salad
1 Cookie
Fruit Roll-up
Small Kit-kat bar. (Halloween sized)

Breakfast:
greek yogurt and bran: 260 c.

Lunch:
Apple: 90 c.
Turkey asparagus wrap: 140 c.
tomato, lettuce, cucumber, carrots: 60 c.

Snack:
late lunch so may skip snack.
tea with milk. :coffee:

Dinner:
vegetable medley: 100 c.
cheese: 60 c.

Dessert:
chocolate covered raisins: 200 c.
tea with milk.

(note: I post my calories just for reference purposes...making sure i don't over or under eat.)

That's only 900 calories before counting your milk... that seems super low, like extreme dieting low. I'm just wondering if you make it up somewhere else? I'm not trying to go down on ya, I'm just really wondering.

This morning I had half of a wholemeal bagel with low-fat cream cheese and smoked salmon. For lunch I had filo-wrapped prawns and sweet chili sauce and a huge glass of grape juice. I had a banana as a snack, and then for dinner I had a piece of fish covered in bread crumbs with new potatoes, carrots and peas. Right now I'm eating blackberries.

Now if you ask me TOMORROW... well, I just saw an advert that Aldi is starting to sell their Christmas goodies so it will probably be a gingerbread house for breakfast, stollen for lunch and peppermint sticks for dinner.

1 bowl of maple brown sugar oatmeal for breakfast

3 Babybel mini cheeses
Blueberry Nutrigrain bar
Blackberry Nutrigrain bar
1 bowl of Thai chicken soup
Ritz honey butter breadsticks
1 handful of dry roasted cashews
1 bowl of tapioca pearls

drinking: 1 liter + 34oz of water

And it isn't dinner time yet... :nope: :nope:

Breakfast
1 pound of green grapes

Lunch
plate of roasted potatoes with a side of brown lentil salad

Supper
plate of dill potato salad for supper with some vegan chocolate chip cookies =]

so....i'm addicted to potatoes i see. haha.

OMG. I must be in the middle of a growth spurt. :)

7am - Odwalla Go Berries Fruit Smoothie

8:30am - Bag of Movie Butter Popcorn

11am - Cheese Tortellini

3:30pm - Cheeseburger and a Ice Cream Sandwich

That's what I went to the work cafeteria for intially, but I could smell the cheese and couldn't leave without the burger :)

This thread is a great idea :thumbup:.

Today I had:
B - porridge with a tspn honey
S - chocolate bar (twirl)
L - homemade minestrone soup, a yoghurt.
S - a banana, an apple, an orange (not all at once, just through the afternoon!)
D - beef casserole from the slow cooker with carrots, cabbage and cauliflower

I had a bbq chicken sandwhich and a bagel for breakfast.. lol
A turkey and avacado wrap for lunch
And another bagel with peanut butter for a snack

Breakfast: honey nut chex cereal with 1% milk and a few sugar cookies I made last night...

Lunch: clementines and a few peanut butter on crackers

Dinner: debating between making chicken parm with salad and pasta or boiled potatoes with taco cheese, sour cream, spicy taco sauce and a bit of Italian dressing. Sounds and looks gross but tastes yummy! Probably make the chicken parm for hubby as he just looks at my potato concoction with a grossed out look.

Breakfast: honey nut chex cereal with 1% milk and a few sugar cookies I made last night...

Lunch: clementines and a few peanut butter on crackers

Dinner: debating between making chicken parm with salad and pasta or boiled potatoes with taco cheese, sour cream, spicy taco sauce and a bit of Italian dressing. Sounds and looks gross but tastes yummy! Probably make the chicken parm for hubby as he just looks at my potato concoction with a grossed out look.

Wow... that potato concoction sounds delicious! I've been doing potatoes with sour cream bacon dip and shredded cheddar cheese every now and then. Love your combination! :thumbup:

Omg I could eat bowls of that concoction (and I have lol). I love potatoes. Yup I'm going to make it. Sometimes taco beef is just too greasy so I substituted potatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->