what do u think of...

playgirl666

Reaction score
me and my oh have decided on our baby girls name we r gna call her bellatrix with a middle name of calypso, let me no what u think :)

i do :) bella is to shorten it, when i talk about her i call her bella lol.

i like bella.. not too keen on bellatrix.. i just cant imagine introducing myself as that.. lol.. but to each their own!! =)

i LOVE bella or belle but bellatrix reminds me of the harry potter books

calypso- not heard of anyone with it as a name but i like it!

I like Bella Calypso

:hug::hug:

i too like bella don't like the rest though sorry, bellatrix just reminds me of the evil woman from harry potter and the ice lollies i really like are called calypso.

but at the end of the day each to there own and if you like it thats all that matters

Bella is cute, calypso reminds me of the little carton drinks you could buy at school for 10p

I like the name, it is quite different and very original

I think of harry potter when I hear bellatrix, but I do like Bella!

i got the name from harry potter lol i fell in love with the name as soon as i heard it

Bella is gorgeous!! But not sure about Bellatrix or Calypso.. But if you like it then thats all that matters really :) x

I quite like Calypso, I've heard it before as a character in a book. Bella is nice too, Bellatrix totally makes me think of Harry Potter and Helena Bonham Carter who played the character.

I love the name Bella.
When I was about 14, a girl in my class told everyone she was a lesbian and had a girlfriend from London called Calypso. She didn't, she'd made it up.. but Calypso makes me think of that!

I like bella, wasn't bellatrix the baddy in harry potter? :lol: Dont like calypso, reminds me of ice lollies.

What do they mean?

To me, Calypso is the little tropical drinks/lollies

I dont mind Bella

I like Beatrix which sounds pretty similar to Bellatrix.

I think Calypso is a greek Muse name, but I could be wrong. I think two very weird names might end up something your kid will hate. I'd go with one "safe" name (maybe give 2 middle names), which they can go with if they don't end up liking their name.

I love the name Bella.
When I was about 14, a girl in my class told everyone she was a lesbian and had a girlfriend from London called Calypso. She didn't, she'd made it up.. but Calypso makes me think of that!

Hahahaha!
Love it.

on a different note

The ice lollies are called calippo's I believe ladies
https://www.iceshop.co.uk/lang/it/img/products/large_callipo.jpg

lol.

https://www.springfinefoods.co.uk/asps/uploads/big/468-1.jpg

That's a calypso drink.
Just to clear up any confusion haha
:D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread