What do you all do for a living / what are you studying?

jms895

Reaction score
Thought I could get to know you all some more.
I will start, I work full time in the Bidding (Quotation Dept) of an Environmental Consultancy. Am a Bid Developer. (Sounds posher than it is!!). Also doing an Open Uni Degree part time - Business Studies. HARD WORK!! :cry:
Jade xx

Im a house wife at the mo but am starting college next september to be a childminder!!

I work full time with young adults who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.

I work full time for the local newspaper doing Admin

I'm a textile designer for the hotel & leisure industry. I spend all day looking at magazines and colouring in. Oh, and dealing with snooty interior designers with their heads stuck up their arses!

I work for Renault as a customer/service advisor. Waaaaay boring and stressful i cant wait to go on maternity leave lol

I am a full-time Receptionist. Far too boring!! Looking for somewhere else whilst on Maternity Leave....9 weeks to go! x

I am a customer service advisor dealing with Housing and council tax benefits as well as just coucil tax. I am probably one of the most hated people in the city as no-one likes coucil tax or anyone that deals with it (although I am one of the good guys that tries to help people)

I work in a hospital for the elderly in an orthopaedic rehab ward >.>

Im a registered nurse, but just giving up my job to be a SAHM cos of ill health x

I'm a stay-at-home mum, studying for a degree with the Open University. I am also Dep President of the O U students association.

I'm an accountant, just doing my final chartered exams at the moment. Finger's crossed I'll pass before bubs comes along :)

Im an ATM administrator...i decide how much money goes in the HSBC ATM machines and balance them etc...sooo boring which is why im on BnB! :rofl:

I'm an OU student too! Although my degree is very nearly over... 5 weeks until my exam *scream*

My degree is in Religious Studies and Philosophy. I will probably never leave the OU, although I'm obviously taking at least next year off!

I work part time as a temp admin/receptionist at a housing association for young people.

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I'd like to be able to work from home.

What a mix of people! All very interesting... I would love to be a housewife but money troubles at the mo. Partner is self employed gardener and at the mo, no one has the money to have their gardens done so work is alot slower!
Bubbles - can you get me a year of the council tax :rofl: ?
Polo_Princess - do you get to test drive new cars? :o
Neecee - sounds interesting.... bet its a great job!
Flitty/Shifter - I love the OU its great and have met some lovely people. Studying B201 at the moment, its a hard slog - Business Organisations and their Environments. Best wishes for your studies.
Mrsbubbs - you are too clever!!
Laura.Alicia - were you responsible for the ATM near to me a few years ago chugging out twenties instead of tenners? My aunt clearer her account and got double he he
Nice to get some more info on you all xxx

What a mix of people! All very interesting... I would love to be a housewife but money troubles at the mo. Partner is self employed gardener and at the mo, no one has the money to have their gardens done so work is alot slower!
Bubbles - can you get me a year of the council tax :rofl: ?

Can't even get myself a years free council tax :hissy:

I'm a full-time Mummy of 3 and a half kids:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great job but crap pay and no holidays....or days off for that matter, also on call 24hours:dohh:

Are you going on strike about pay? Think I saw something on BBC online about Civil servants and only a 2% increase?

Flitty/Shifter - I love the OU its great and have met some lovely people. Studying B201 at the moment, its a hard slog - Business Organisations and their Environments. Best wishes for your studies.

Just wait until you've been doing it 6 years!! Good luck to you too hun.

Ive been a stay at home mum for 8 years, was planning on getting a job this month but fell pg, so thats been put on hold.
Ill be starting work when bubs is about 6-7 months old as it worth paying for childcare for one rather than 3 kids, plus ill scream and crack up if i have to stay at home for another 5 years :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->