What do you all do for a living / what are you studying?

Hey jms895.. a new preggo buddy! I know a lot about new babies from my work so hope it will help me out when my LO comes.:hugs:

Dee H maybe you can help me too!! :o

Lol..I'll help anyway I can!!:hugs:

im a secondary school teacher and some how still working hard and will be until 3 days before bubs is due... fingers crossed

mrsdcooper, bloody hell, are you not shattered!! xx

I study political science and Icelandic at the University of Iceland. This is my final year and I´ll probably go for the MPA degree focusing on International relations or European law.

This summer I worked as a journalist for Iceland's morning paper.

Jaylene, same to you, you must be mad!! :rofl: xx

im a secondary school teacher and some how still working hard and will be until 3 days before bubs is due... fingers crossed

Are you mad?! What if you're early?! I can just imagine it starting in the middle of a lesson! Argh!

I am the IT manager for a financial services support company. I love my job but it's a bit stressful so I can't wait for maternity leave (only 29 work days left...)

Im A Nusrey Nurse, And On Maternity Leave, Hoping To Go Back To Work Part Time, And Take Little Poppy With Me! X

What a mix of people! All very interesting... I would love to be a housewife but money troubles at the mo. Partner is self employed gardener and at the mo, no one has the money to have their gardens done so work is alot slower!
Bubbles - can you get me a year of the council tax :rofl: ?
Polo_Princess - do you get to test drive new cars? :o
Neecee - sounds interesting.... bet its a great job!
Flitty/Shifter - I love the OU its great and have met some lovely people. Studying B201 at the moment, its a hard slog - Business Organisations and their Environments. Best wishes for your studies.
Mrsbubbs - you are too clever!!
Laura.Alicia - were you responsible for the ATM near to me a few years ago chugging out twenties instead of tenners? My aunt clearer her account and got double he he
Nice to get some more info on you all xxx

I wasnt responsible that would be the idiot that packed the money into the machine wrong! :rofl:

:rofl: please ask him/her to do it again - preferably in one near me - with fifties xxxx

Hello, I am a European Distribution Centre Manager so travel loads..... love the job but glad for the break..... also 3/4 way through a degree in purchasing n supply xx

Finishing my last year of a B.Arts, majored in religion, minored in soci/political science. Don't ask me what I'm doing after that hhah

I'm a biologist-biochemist, lab. assistant at the uni. trying to finish my masters degree in biotechnology..my scholarship expires next month so..bye bye money. OH is a doc so that helps the situation I hope for the next period of our lives!!

I'm a housing support officer, for a local authority in London, working with homeless young people aged 16-20. It's certainly never dull! I also live in a flat in a council owned, supported housing project for young people leaving care. There are 5 other flats in the building, and young people are placed here for up to 2 years to build their independence and lifeskills before they move into mainstream accommodation. I'm here to deal with out-of-hours emergencies. However, I am currently waiting for my bosses to rehouse me to ordinary accommodation, as it's not really suitable to be living here with a young child.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"