What do you all do for a living / what are you studying?

I work in a Museum and Art Gallery running workshops with school groups who come and visit. I'm in charge of learning at the museum so have to put together schools resource packs, run videoconferencing sessions with schools around the country - and abroad, put e-learning games together andbuy nice dressing up costumes and kiddie games to go in the different galleries. It's lots of good fun, but very tiring now.

i rubn the parts dept for insurance motorcyle repair centre.
i've been in the motorbike trade for years worked for Harley-davidson for 7 yrs before i came here,
dunno why i don't even ride motorbikes just landed the job and love it here.

I'm a Recruitment Consultant, full time, v stressful!

I'm an Administrator at a hospital, I've only been doing my job 3 weeks so its all still new. Ideally I would love to be a SAHM, but I doubt this will ever happen.

Cx

I'm an in-house solicitor for a non-departmental public body - very hectic and busy. I'm planning on starting a part time LLM in human rights and international public law when I'm on mat leave - in between feeding and nappy changes!

I breed beagles and Alpacas! I finished my college course in Animal Management last year, it was great!! Thats where i fell in love with alpacas!!:happydance:

right now.. just working in a call centre... woo hoo.. it's horrid.
but next september i'll be going to school for nursing!!

I work as a project manager for the NHS and absolutely love my job, although it can be hard work at times!! My maternity leave starts on Friday and I'm looking forward to a couple of quiet weeks before our LO arrives :cloud9:

xx

Man there's some well worthy jobs in there. :D

When I fell Pg I was a Chef in our own pub butwe got out due to licensing laws etc. I'm a FT Mummy atm. I'm writting a novel and gathering ideas for my Psychological Dream Interpretation Service. A lot of thinking to be done; not ideal with the baby brain I have with this pregnancy. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->