What do you call yours ?

Babybug

Reaction score
Most people ( I think) dont want to refer to their growing baby as it and cant or dont want to use she or he.

Mine is currently muffin which I think is sweet, it was picked by my 4yr old, who was bug when she was inside and still sometimes is.
When we find out the gender we will stick with muffin even if we have a name picked, Im not a fan of using a name until they are born.

Whats yours? And if/ when you know the gender do you plan on using their proper name if you have one picked?

We call the bump Little One :cloud9: I think its a nickname we will use fondly for a long time x

I used it:blush:

I called my first one bubs.

Twins I called twinnies and still do

This one, well it was a surprise and I'm busy with three other young children so I don't think about "it" that often. Hopefully find out sex next week which may of may not make it more real.

We go with lil wriggler as she was flipping and wriggling al over the place at the 1st scan.

My first was known as Spud, I still call him that at times. This one is known as Squish.

Baby or by the name. DD was "muffin" or "Tori". :)

Before we knew what it was we used "it" or "Rick James [Hubby's boss's last name" or RJB.

The Rick James is kind of a running joke, then my husband's boss got a girl at work pregnant while they were both married and the jokes made the rounds that all 5 of the babies being born at his work right now are really the boss's. When I'm sick or tired or feeling badly we call him "Baby [boss's last name]", but we mostly now call him Crasher (his name).

Probably won't be a nickname we'll use after birth :haha:
But the baby's name is Crasher, so I don't think he needs a nickname!

We call future baby "smunchkin." It started out as munchkin, but somehow we got an S tacked on there as well!

Most of the time it's 'beeble', my daughter was 'shrimpy'!

This one is bean and dd1was Pixie, I called her a Pixie for ages after she was born, in my head she was my wee Pixie :)

Can't decide on a proper name for this LO!

We call ours Beanz as both hubby and I have a nickname including bean in it. I also think of the baby as bubs. We will probably start calling the baby by their proper name after we find out the gender.

I refer to him as he, but before I knew what he would be, I called him sweet potato.

Our daughter we nicknamed "milo" and this one is nicknamed "bobo". Can't quite remember how we came up with either. I'm 35 weeks and we still have no clue on a real name so having a nickname is handy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->