What do you crave?

april24343

Reaction score
Well today I craved meatloaf and sloppy joes! I ate meatloaf for dinner....Is it too early for this yet? I stay hungry here lately! I eat us out of house and home! Anyone else?

April

Me too, my appetite has just taken off big time. I never usually got up and had breakfast straight away, I used to have to wait at least an hour, now I get up because A) I need to pee and B) I´m starving!!!

No cravings as such though, I´ll eat anything!!!

i am much mroe fussy than ever before. I am right off a lot of veges.

I cant get enough tarmasalata and crusty white bread or burgers.

or generally anything fattening.

and orange juice

Hash Browns - loads of Hash Browns and even better if they come with a full breakfast!

But I do crave most of all BANANAS

funnily enough I have foudn that eating a banana helps fend off sickness for a while.
Also, I have recently discovered hagen das banana ice cream....ooh you'd love it.

funnily enough I have foudn that eating a banana helps fend off sickness for a while.
Also, I have recently discovered hagen das banana ice cream....ooh you'd love it.
OMG, Where did you found that Ice Cream? I WANT SOME:hissy:

KFC's, McDonalds, Burger King

it was actually in one of their multi packs of mini pots - the fruit selection. I thought I'd missed out when someone else took the strawberry but how wrong could I be?!...Häagen-Dazs Multi Pack Fruit Variety.jpg

they must sell it on its own.....this needs some investigation!

I think it is just all food that I want lol its just that some of it I can eat much more of lol!

April

I wish I was craving stuff, but the nausea has me dreading eating :rofl:

Nectarines! i cant get enough of them also peanut butter on toast.

ive gone through a different craving each week,first few weeks was gravy and runner beans ,the thought of that now makes me feel sick!

I've gone off more stuff than I crave :(

But atm im craving strawberries, McDonalds and Coca Cola.

i also have really fancies McDs lately and feel so bad for eating them...

no real cravings yet...except when we ordered chinese a few days ago, i was really craving those crab/cream cheese wonton thingies...talk about bad for you, but so yummy! baby also seems to like chik-fil-a. doesn't like cookes or coffee, though. Not that i'm drinking it, but the smell of it these days turns my stomach, and I used to be a coffee addict!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->