What do you eat when nothing sounds good?

Newmommy2011

Reaction score
I am starving all the time! But nothing ever sounds good! What do you eat when you have this problem?

Yum, I'm going to have some of that right now! (I'll pretend that i didn't already have dinner about an hour ago!)

Generally plan carbs when nothing sounds good...baked potato, or rice, or pasta with butter and salt. Plain is good for me right now...anything too complex, or too many flavors, I can't deal with.

nothing that i have found that i want yet so i am just forcing myself to eat anything. im feeling sick though even just remembering what i shoved into my mouth for tea :( i want my appetite back!

OMG, Hubby's live was almost in danger just now! There was only 2 slices of bread and a scrapping of butter left, luckily for him that's enough for me!

Oo a baked potato sounds amazing right now!! I just made some muffins too :) I want some jello but I don't want to wait! It takes too long!! Lol

Baked potatoe sounds amazing. I usually have yogurt and a 7up.

i was going to have fish fingers and smash earlier but had something in the slow cooker and regrettfully ended up having that instead. really wish i had gone down the fish fingers route now :(

plain cheerios with no milk. Nothing ever sounds good to me, but I can always eat cheerios. They are so bland and taste good right now!

I'm having this problem too. Grocery shopping is hell because nothing appeals to me. Crackers are good, goldfish crackers are my fav, tea, and cereal are good. I'm liking the cereal because if I want sweet I can have a sweet one and if not, there are lots of other kinds to choose from.

Strangly enough, Stoffers French bread cheese pizza is the one thing I can alway eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->