What do you get for a 4month old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
joshua will be just over 4months at christmas and i havnt got a clue what to get him.

the from birth toys will be too young for him and the toys from 6months will be too old for him.

heelpp.

I got this, it says 4m+ but she loves it already:

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...f=sr_1_3/202-3746072-5379815?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

Ooh I don't know! Grace will be almost 6 months, I love that age, when they are rolling around all over the place and giggling. Maybe get him a soft book that has loads of bright colours and mirrors and crinkly bits. Grace has one and she loves it. Or a bumbo seat as he will probably be able to hold himself up a bit by then

anything bright, musical will do. the activity station looks cool, a playmat would be good too, babygym. There is loads you could get :)

lol they will proboably appreciate the cardboard box ten times more haha...always the way x x

I'm a bit lost as to what to get Savannah too, she'll be about 3 months... My sil is getting her something thats like what you got toria but she stands in the middle and is held up by supports.

Im confused what to get Seth, he'll be 6 months old so I dont know what he'll be like development wise, like if he'll be able to pick things up, sit up on his own and stuff. Guess Ill just wait til a bit closer to the time

If it helps, he's about 4 months old now, and he loves Mr Men books, so maybe that would be an idea?

Crinkley books , things with textures on but around then anything that can be chewed on is a must :lol:
Nothing is left slobberd on !

When the kids had their first xmas's they got musical toys and clothes...the musical toys are so cool...for 5 minutes then i wanted to through them out the window lol

When the kids had their first xmas's they got musical toys and clothes...the musical toys are so cool...for 5 minutes then i wanted to through them out the window lol

:rofl::rofl:

God i know!!!
I dont know why i still buy them! But after so long i could just scream and want to throw them away !

I am stuck on this 2! as she will only be a month plus, so i thought colour soft things, and clothes, also going to look in the sale after so i can get more for my money. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->