What do you guys think?

promise07

Reaction score
I'm an obsessive serial tester...

12 days past trigger. Tests from yesterday (11dpt) and today (12dpt).

What do you think? Should I get excited or still be cautious about it being only 11-12 days past trigger?

Attachments

• IMG_1789.jpg
    IMG_1789.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 122
I think the 4pm is defo darker then the 12. Bfp

I’d vote BFP! Fingers crossed for you!

12 days is pretty far out to still have trigger lines. My guess is 11 dpt might have still been trigger and then 12 days is the start of BFP.

Do you know your trigger dosage? Mine is the highest and has always been gone by 12 dpt

12 days is pretty far out to still have trigger lines. My guess is 11 dpt might have still been trigger and then 12 days is the start of BFP.

Do you know your trigger dosage? Mine is the highest and has always been gone by 12 dpt

That makes soooo much sense! I only had 5,000 units via ovidrel 250 and I had a 30 until booster on 5-23. The fact that today’s line are slightly lighter has me worried but what you said eases me a bit. Thank you so much and thank you everyone who answered.

I’ll test again tomorrow and update! It’s been 13 long years and. It once have I ever seen a positive.

I'd be cautiously optimistic at this point until the tests get darker <3 Fingers crossed it is your BFP!

Looks like the start of a BFP. Good luck :)

The 12dpo 4pm one is deffo darker. hope this is ur :bfp:

ohhh i have everything crossedlooks like :bfp: to me xx

That&#8217;s for sure gotta be a bfp in the making !!

Hmm... maybe it’s just my screen but it looks lighter which makes me think it’s still your trigger... but iv no clue on the timescales so I’m probably clueless

Thanks everyone, but the lines got lighter and lighter but never went away. Then this morning AF showed. RE thinks chemical pregnancy but I'll have a beta tomorrow to confirm.

I'm sorry :hugs:

Thank you for the hug. I love all the hugs. It was our first cycle doing injectables, so I feel good that at least something happened. But man...this sucks!

So sorry, even if it wasn't a CP, getting your hopes up and then having it not turn out can be crushing. You have every reason to feel optimistic for the future though! Good luck <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->