What do you ladies think...

I love it but as a nickname, my little girl has a friend called Dougie but real name Douglas, I think it's cute :)

I would go with Douglas as the formal name and Dougie as the nn.

Its cute for a nick name as others have said. Maybe Douglas?

I'm fussy... I don't like Douglas haha.. it's the only name I like! Boys names are so hard compared to girls x

My godson is called Dougie, he just turned 5 this week and it has worked well for him x

Dougie is SO cute! I do prefer it as a nickname with Douglas on the birth certificate, in case he feels Dougie is too young sounding as a teen/adult, although there is the option of shortening to Doug which sounds good too :).

I like it but probably more as a nickname :)

I like it; my dad is Douglas but always called Doug.

Does remind me of Dougie from McFly the band!

I think it could work for all stages through a lifetime

Not my cup of tea really, I see it as more of a pet name. Sorry :(

Don't worry each to their own... I just like it and I struggle with working with children and relatives children xx

If it's a name you really like and not the full version of it then doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it. Although I said earlier I see it more of a nickname we're doing the same with the name we have, Albie which is a nickname but I just really don't like Albert. A couple of people have said about it but we like it enough not to care :)

No I know... and I do really like it!! Boys names are so hard! !! Haha! Albie is lovEly. .. a friends little boy is called Albie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->