What Do You Like About WTT...

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
Most of WTT consists of moaning about waiting, I for one have contributed to it lol.

So why don't we come up with things we like about WTT and when we're feeling super-broody and annoyed with waiting, we can look at this thread to cheer us up!

So, i'll start...

I like WTT because I can chill out with OH without worrying about a baby or child

Spend on ourselves, not have to worry about a baby sitters and stuff :)

Can concentrate on careers and each other.

Can go on holidays that we want, not kiddie ones.

Can swear lol. Although, I really don't much!

Can leave stuff everywhere without worrying about safety
Have time to look decent lol - straighten hair, put on make up etc
More moneyy
Get sleep when you need it

Good thread! I hadn't actually realised how many good things there are about WTT :flower: xx

Ooh this a good idea.

I like being selfish! Only having to worry about me and my happiness and wellbeing etc, instead of being responsible for someone else as well.

Nothing at the moment! Lol but every other day I like the fact that OH and I can be by ourselves without having to worry about anything. I'm excited that we can move out and live alone, then get married.

I like WTT because...

I don't have to tell the whole extended family yet.

I can still fit into my clothes.

I can still wear heels.

I can still drink Mike's Hard Lemonade!

I can have a drink with out worring im pregnant (when ttc) or being able to drink in the first place.

I can go on big persons holidays

i can finish all of my other dreams first so that when lo comes along and grows up, i will be a good role model! :thumbup:

I like WTT because -

It gives me something to look forward to! I think I will be thrilled to go to TTC but a bit sad since the wait is over.. its like waiting for Christmas to come when your young and when its finally there and gone its a bit like :(

I like the time me and OH can have together without worry or extra stress.

I like the fact I can drink, and eat what I like without harming anyone except me!

I like the fact I have hours of my time to pamper myself. :laugh2:

I like WTT because...

I can eat and drink what I want and not have to abstain every 2 weeks for the 2WW!

I don't have to spend lots of money on OPK's and Pregnancy test sticks - Yet!

I can still do DIY and go up a ladder without worrying about someone else!

I can eat dippy eggs, peanut butter, pate, soft cheeses and oysters!

I can go in saunas and hot tubs whenever I want!

We can BD for the fun of it and not because its time!

I don't have to contort myself into strange positions after BDing trying to keep it all in! LOL

reasons i am enjoying wtt....

I am enjoying the countdown, as weird as it sounds. Knowing its so close but yet so far away drives me insane but its fun watching time pass and having mini goal to reach in the mean time. i really feel like im achieveing something.

Being able to do what the hell i like. The fact i can just go out if i feel like it (which by the way is never :rofl: )

The time to pamper myself - i take pride in my appearence, so the time to do my make up and straighten my hair!

Having the odd glass of wine without the worry of the 2ww or being pg.

getting everything straight in my head about the future and getting my body ready for ttc!

being able to go to the pub whenever I want..

The freedom of just OH and I.

No having to watch what I say.

not having stretchies and a body that is half barable at the moment. lol

being able to have sexytime with OH because we both want to do it, not because we 'have to'.

xxx

Having quality time with OH and preparing for the wedding without worring about a little one

getting in to shape for best posible pregnancy

Having time to prepare for pregnancy and lo

Yesterday DH took me shopping and I bought some clothes. And he asked me, "you realize when we have a baby you can't be buying yourself clothes." I told him I am totally prepared to do that. That's what I like about waiting to try being able to buy stuff for yourselves. But when the time a baby comes, I am excited to be spending money on our little one. So I told DH, I better stock up on clothes now right? LOL

Great thread, a bit of positive thinking is always good :flower:
Hmmm...I can buy myself designer clothes and wear them which i couldnt do if i had a baby
I can eat junkfood and smoke (awful i know but i took it up again recently and oh i love it lol) Dont care about the drinking really im pretty gone off the whole drinking thing but cigarettes are my weakness :blush: Oh and i can drink coke aswell which i maybe overdoing at the moment but sure lol

Not having to get up in the middle of the night to do feeds or change bums!
I get time to get my life in order and work on getting where I want in my career so that aspect of life will be more settled for when it is family time.
Get time to pay off my debts and get my house decorated before any LO's are on the scene.
Go to concerts. Most concerts are a 3hour drive from where I live so when it is family time concerts will be a thing of the past.
Make spur of the moment decisions to go to the cinema or go visiting friends. And visiting friends and staying in theirs til the middle of the night gossiping.
I love being able to go eat out on my lunch break with co-workers. Once I have a family I will have to cut back on that because of financial reasons.

I can spend lots of money on silly things
I can just go out whenever I feel whithout hours of planning
I can have OH to myself
I can go to uni and feel like I am achieving something
I can be slim for a few more years without any sagginess!

I can go to the shop for a carton of milk without it being a huge ordeal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->