What do you think, please help!!!

18NPregnant

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Hey

I need some help. I am just over my half way mark and I need some help. I have a few i like but i rele think i need to assk you guys for some name suggestions that go with what i have for middle and last names.

For middle and last names I have

..........Willem Thomas Bousfield
or
..........Willem Thomas James Bousfield

now i just need a first name that would go good with that. I like Jordan and Parker, and my lo dad likes Logan. what do you guys think i should use for a first name???

i like LOGAN-JAMES willem

or logan-james william
or logan james Bousfield
i just think its waaaay to long with thomas in it

only an oppinion though

yup and that way you both get your way with it. i havnt heard those 2 togather either.

thats right and i like that. my gf suggested naming him steel today and i wass like what!!! lol

lol ya then u can name ure next .... concrete lol im so j/k about that. what way did u like ?

Logan :flower:. beautiful name :thumbup:. I dont think that middle names matter so much, just go with what you want, whether it be because you like the names or because the names are honouring someone. :winkwink:. xx

I like both with Logan. I'm partial to James too so that combo is my favourite, my girls also have three Mns so I don't think it's too long personally.

I think the names here you can think more: John, jimmy, smith, thomas, collins or carter.

I like Logan Willem Thomas Bousfield the best! I also like the name Parker!

Some additional suggestions (since you asked!)...

Cameron Willem Thomas Bousfield
Noah Willem Thomas Bousfield
Austin Willem Thomas Bousfield
Caiden Willem Thomas Bousfield
Brandon Willem Thomas Bousfield
Justin Willem Thomas Bousfield

I like Logan best out of your suggestions. I think Jordan is associated with girls more than boys nowadays (if you're in the UK which you may not be!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->