What do you think? poss 9dpo? UPDATE PG 2

lace&pearls

Mummy with PCOS
Reaction score
I have been doing OPKs everyday just incase I hadn't O'd yet and earlier today I got a vvvv dark positive. But my urine was super concentrated so I thought it might be that. I did another in the eve and again it was very dark. (but again super concentrated wee) but I figured it could be 1 of 3 things, 1) My urine is far too strong and giving me false positives, 2) I'm Ovulating late 3) It could potentially be a sign of a BFP

... I found an IC in my drawer, decided to give it a try and I think I may have got a very faint second line... I'm almost too afraid to say it incase it isn't and I feel stupid.

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/emmanewborough/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/67C76FE9-3959-4747-A51E-6F6B9EFB4E75_zpsadzds3uj.jpg~original

OH said he could see it. He was like is it supposed to be that faint? and I said it's very early so I think so yes. I wasn't sure if I ovulated at all but if I did I would guess I was 9dpo?

please forgive me if I am getting a little bit excited over nothing lol xxx (trying not to get my hopes up too much, but also be positive)

btw I'm on 100mg clomid, I suffer from PCOS and very irregular cycles, I'm not sure I ovulate at all on my own.

Thank You ladies so much for you fast replies xxx I hope so but I have had a very convincing evap line before!!! but fingers crossed :) (I'm hoping this is it as I think it's more pink) I will go and get a test in the morning from shops... as it is sunday will have to wait til 10! :dohh:

xxxxx

I see it, a lot darker than my very first bfp with my current pregnancy. Congrats x

I went out this morning and got some superdrug tests, (from what I remember they were highly recommended when I was ttc #1? and I used them when I found I was pregnant with DD :flower:)

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/emmanewborough/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/F097CA50-51E9-4D0E-AAA8-0687FA17C251_zpsppddsc2l.jpg~original

:happydance:

Yay! No mistaking that 😊

:happydance:

Congratulations lace&pearls!!! I'm so happy for you!! Wishing you a very h&h 9months!!! :) :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->