What do you think you'll miss most when you're pg?

You're lucky then, MarineWAG! :haha:
I tried swimming so many times and ended up just wading in the shallow end every time because I simply just couldn't seem to do it.

I'll definitely miss sushi, sleeping on my stomach, alcohol, being able to move at top speed.

Hmm. I will definitely miss sleeping/laying on my stomach. I always lay on my stomach first, and then right before sleep hits me I turn and lay on my side. Something about laying on my stomach gets me to sleep. That'll be hard.

Besides that, I already have stomach issues, so I'm hoping they don't increase too much. I hope I won't miss the issues I already have lol.

Sticking to one caffeinated drink a day will be fine, and I don't usually have more than one glass of wine at a time, so I'm OK there too.

I don't take hot baths or use jacuzzis cause my skin is too sensitive, so no worries there. I will probably miss running.

sleeping on my tummy was the one thing i really and trully missed..

I didn't think there would be anything I'll miss, but reading the comments, I see what there is to miss! haha I think a big one for me will be sleep. I LOVE sleep, especially on my stomach....I usually start on my left side facing DH and as soon as I roll to my right side, I'm out like a light. Then I always wake up on my stomach...
I'm not a huge fan of coffee, but in my job my male co-workers like us to all have coffee together and I'm nervous that they will get the hint really fast that I'm pregnant when I start refusing their offer for coffee....
I also didn't realize you can't have hot baths...that may be a thing i will miss too. and I guess the big one, not being in control of your hormones and bodily functions....lol

I didn't think there would be anything I'll miss, but reading the comments, I see what there is to miss! haha I think a big one for me will be sleep. I LOVE sleep, especially on my stomach....I usually start on my left side facing DH and as soon as I roll to my right side, I'm out like a light. Then I always wake up on my stomach...
I'm not a huge fan of coffee, but in my job my male co-workers like us to all have coffee together and I'm nervous that they will get the hint really fast that I'm pregnant when I start refusing their offer for coffee....
I also didn't realize you can't have hot baths...that may be a thing i will miss too. and I guess the big one, not being in control of your hormones and bodily functions....lol

For the coffee thing you can always say that you're on a diet (which wouldn't be lying because you would be on a pregnancy based diet! hehe) and can't do all of the sugar and caffeine. Often times pregnant moms will say things like "I'm on a diet" or "I'm the designated driver" to avoid alcohol or caffeine consumption without giving away the fact that they're pregnant before they're ready to.

It looks like sleeping properly is what most will miss. Has anyone tried those funny shaped pregnancy pillows? Do you think it's worth investing in one for the sake of a comfier night's sleep?

I never miss much-if anything because there's only the odd thing I stop.
There are so many things people get told they can't do or eat that's simply not correct.
Xx

The only thing I will miss is my copious amounts of coffee, other than that I will miss nothing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->