What do you use?

Miss Phoenix

Reaction score
Hello again lovelies,

I’m curious, what apps etc do you use to track periods/ovulation and the like?

I’m new to TTC after almost 10 years of saying one child was more than enough lol but now I feel like I’m navigating another world!! I have a Fitbit that I’ve been using to track my periods for the past few months and was looking at different apps that focused more on ovulation and already seeing differences in expected ovulation between my Fitbit app and one called Ovia which is frustrating lol

Anyone have any experience with either of the two, or could recommend another?

Thanks in advance and all the lucky baby juice to you all! :hugs:

I’ve always used Fertility Friend. Just found them really good over the years for TTC. But don’t have any experience with Ovia. I use the Fitbit one but not that keen on it tbh.

I’ve always used Fertility Friend. Just found them really good over the years for TTC. But don’t have any experience with Ovia. I use the Fitbit one but not that keen on it tbh.

thanks, I might check that out!

I am currently using two. Fertility friend and prem@m app that I can take pictures of my ppl test and it analysis these too.

I've used ovia but just started using Premom with the E@H opks. I actually really like it!

I use Ovia and Flo for cycle tracking. Ovia more than Flo. I just got Premom to log ovulation tests. It's nice to show progression and keeps the test results in order. I like the fertility chart on Ovia a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->