what does CM go like after Ov

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I have just been to the loo and when i wipes sorry TMI:blush: my cm was white and creamy and also i noticed brown fleks in there not blood but maybe a tiny bit of old blood i think... and when i wiped again to see in i was bleeding there was nothing there...

I think i ovulater on 22 or 23rd and also today i have 3 nasty spots on my face ( NOT SURE IF THIS IS CONECTED )

COULD THIS BE A SIGN OF MY af TURNING UP OR POSSABLY SOMETHING ELSE...

ANY ADVICE WELCOME...

could be implantation its a bit early for af so fx its all good xxxx

I ovulated the same time as you, when are you gonna test??

xx

I ovulated the same time as you, when are you gonna test??

xx

I dont know that was my next question...:nope:
I guess from the Ov serge it takes approx 12-36 hours to actually ovulate then i would say its about 15 days till you can test ? maybe i think?

Maybe someone else can help us on that one...:wacko:

I hate this waiting especially cos all i'm doing is trying to symptom spot...!! I have been checking my cervix everyday, every little twinge in my breast I'm thinking is this what I think it is, it's driving me nuts!!! LOL!!

I hate this waiting especially cos all i'm doing is trying to symptom spot...!! I have been checking my cervix everyday, every little twinge in my breast I'm thinking is this what I think it is, it's driving me nuts!!! LOL!!

How many days past OV are you ?

5dpo me so gonna test next wkend, my partner is taking me away to London for the wkend and I reckon he will have something sparkly in his possession and a certain question for me so I really hope I will be able to tell him if I have any news!! Sounds like we ovulated around the same time whoop whoop at least someone is in the same boat as me lol xx

How lovely hunny...thats somthing very exiting... i will try very hard to wait till next tuesday but i know that i wont be able to so i will also be testing at the weekend...

FX for you hun:hugs:

after ovulating and on the cycle that we got our BFP I had NO cm at all! I was totally dry. For me, that was unusual and I started questioning things then....

Nicola xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->