What does this mean?!?

steff

Reaction score
Last night I posted the photo of the positive opk I took earlier in the afternoon. This was the first test I did since I really am lost as to where my cycle is right now since I have skipped almost 2 periods. Anyway, I took a test this afternoon, same time as yesterday and the test was negative. Tried to take it again 2 hours later...same results. what does this mean?!? Did I catch the ovulation at the end ?!? Is there a chance for us to still try or did I miss the egg!? We did try bd once and that was last night. Help!

If you are normal then an OPK only stays positive for a very short while, sometimes only a couple of hours.

If you are NOT normal, like me, they stay positive for twelve sodding days...

Hi, it's always recommended to test with opk's twice a day at around 10am and 8pm as it can be that easy to miss your surge and never using morning wee as the LH hormone can be stored up overnite giving a false reading. After your first postive opk then 12-36hours later you will ovulate so it's the best time to get :sex: as once the egg is realeased you'll only have 12hours to get that eggy, so you want to build up a good store of :spermy: there ready and waiting - so go to it!!! the timing is good now. Wishing you all the best and i hope you get your :bfp: soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->