What does your bathroom look like?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
I want to decorate my bathroom in the next couple of weeks but im really stuck for inspiration, what is yours like? :flower:

I can't be much help sorry... our bathroom is only just big enough to squeeze in the loo, sink and bath... no room even for a cabinet or anything :wacko: I wish it was bigger, it's a pain! Can't do anything with it lol

Well its not done yet but it will be done in my new house. We have got white tiles with a little silvery grey border. We are going to have lino that is white with a black pattern all over it and red accessories such as towels etc. Its so lush if I do say so myself lol.

We are actually getting our bathroom done in a couple of months, my toilet is separate so that has to be done too. We are having ours done with white tiles and a black tiled border around the middle and the floor is going to be darkish blue lino that has black glitter flecks in it. Oh and the bath panel is going to be wooden beech coloured

White with Dolphins.

My batroom is huge thou so its always looks airy.

V xx

Painted pale grey with paint from the lovely charlotte... :hugs:

Grey/white mosaic tiles and a white suite.

My floor is like tiled fake marble stuff in grey.

So its all kinda very grey.

Hope that helps. Lol.

x

My bathroom is tiny, theres just enough room for my sink, toliet and bath/shower and thats it. The walls are a light cream and the tiles around the bath are just plain white. I've got a cream and beige and brown bathmat beside the bath and I accessorise with nice beige towels and a candle with a plant and a couple shells I got from Africa on my windowsil with a beige blind. A cabinet with a mirror is above the toilet because thats the only place it can go and a basket with my bath essentials under the sink beside a small bin.

Oh and the floor is a nice beige and stone tile effect lino.

Thats basically it lol :)

wasn't quite finished when these were took but you get the idea

Attachments

• IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 25
Mines a small/medium. I have pink walls and stripy bright colours on the towels and mats.

Thats about it. I dont like it much but currently in process of doing it.

ours is small so we have cream/beige mosaic tiles with white bathroom suite and white bath/toilet matts :)

We got creamy/marbly tiles on the walls and on the floor. White bath, toliet and sink with a little cabinet underneath and a shower. Ive taken two pics as i can get it in in one xx[URL=https://img209.imageshack.us/i/image0455.jpg/][IMG]https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/705/image0455.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[URL=https://img337.imageshack.us/i/image0456.jpg/][IMG]https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/244/image0456.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Erm, top bathroom is white walls with white tiles (with a pale green and blue band around the top tile, half way up the wall), white shower/sink/toilet, tall chrome 'towel rail' style radiator (no idea what they are called), white cabinet and a circle mirror with chrome surround. The wall with the radiator and the mirror on is painted a really rich purple colour. The lino is a minging 'pretend' laminate :haha:

Middle bathroom hasnt been painted, so still magnolia. Plain white tiles on the bottom half of the walls. White suite. Tall floor standing cabinet in white, big mirror on one wall, with a mirrored cabinet next to it. The floor is a manky green lino :lol:

Hmm, I think I need to inject a bit of colour into our bathrooms :lol: I do like the picture in GS of whoever bathroom it is that's black and white with red details :thumbup:
You've got me wanting to decorate now too. Lol

Mine has a white suite and white tiles with sky blue paint and black and white chess board lino tiles. The it has a tall slim white cabinet and a lovely oval mirror with white brackets. Then I have white towels, bath mat and shower curtain.

Hmm, I think I need to inject a bit of colour into our bathrooms :lol: I do like the picture in GS of whoever bathroom it is that's black and white with red details :thumbup:
You've got me wanting to decorate now too. Lol

Thats exactley what started me off :lol:

Haha. That's why I hate living in a new house though, coz we could never pull off a look like that in our 'character-less' house :lol: Old houses all the way for me!!
That whole thread has got me wanting to re-do my house from top to bottom :haha:

Ours is small. I painted it deep dark blue, then put up a border around the middle in a southwestern style pattern and I found a shower curtain that matches to the border. I have cream towels and rugs to offset the darker walls. I also hung two pictures, one panorama of monument valley in the southwest and another a picture of cave painting of horses that you would find in the southwest to tie it all together.

Like a cowboy builder got in there and ruined the shit out of it........Oh wait, that's because that DID happen :dohh:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->