What dpo do YOU start testing?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I'm curious as to when you usually begin testing, super early or from due af?

😂😂😂 I shouldn't even say but 6dpo 😂

Oh don't worry, I did a test yesterday at about 4 dpo LOL! I haven't a clue what possessed me...

Hahahaha! The longer I try the crazier I get! Do you buy cheap tests?

If af has not shown by 10am on due date, i test ( only happens when pregnant, i usually come on around 6am) I think early testing leads to stress xxxxx

ttc126 I do, yes. The blue One Step tests, they're about £4 from Amazon for 30 of them I think. I also buy FRERs from Amazon because a double pack is about £7 if I remember correctly, although I don't buy lots of those. Unless I think I saw a faint line, then I buy more, which has happened twice since August.

Good point above about testing early. I agree with you there completely, especially if you do get the faintest of positives and it doesn't then go on.

I'm impatient though.

I should add that I think my cycle adds to it because it isn't reliable. I will have perhaps three cycles which will be the same, followed by cycles that are way off and could be a week out early or late. It's frustrating when my body decides to throw in a random cycle or six for the fun of it. Usually I seem to lean towards earlier rather than late, but yes, it's annoying

I tested 7 DPO lol. Got a BFP clearly at 9 DPO.

7/8 dpo usually with ICs and only use more expensive tests if there's a squinter. Usually, FRER.

I usually started at 8dpo and had faint but clear lines at 10dpo

7 or 8 here too :haha: but I always get early positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->