What dpo do your get breast/nipple pain NON PREGNANT CYCLES

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi,

Do you get breasts pain 1 dpo oR around 7 dpo in the second week of the 2ww?

Anyone have sore nipples around 1 dpo and it is normal for you in non pregnant cycles?

Hi!

I normally get sore breasts down the sides and sometimes sore nipples but I don't get this every month. Hope this helps :flower:

Usually mine hurt 3DPO until a day or two before AF. They start hurting more on the sides and underneath, then everywhere, plus they swell. This cycle (I'm 5DPO today) they hurt immediately after O, so technically 1DPO. I think they hurt more than usual, I am hoping this means my body is more fertile/hormonally better to conceive. I've never had a BFP, so I don't know how breast pain differs in those cycles. All I've heard is some women don't feel anything but all the women in my life say their boobs hurt terribly and that's how they knew, but it wasn't until after missed AF. Soooooooooo I would say sore boobs before AF could mean anything, but for me, when there is no more tenderness as AF nears I know the witch is coming. I imagine if I ever get pregnant the soreness won't go away.

Hi!

I normally get sore breasts down the sides and sometimes sore nipples but I don't get this every month. Hope this helps :flower:

Thanks. Do you know which dpo or at the least, the first or second week of the 2ww?

I get the same, down the sides and sometimes sore nipples.

Usually mine hurt 3DPO until a day or two before AF. They start hurting more on the sides and underneath, then everywhere, plus they swell. This cycle (I'm 5DPO today) they hurt immediately after O, so technically 1DPO. I think they hurt more than usual, I am hoping this means my body is more fertile/hormonally better to conceive. I've never had a BFP, so I don't know how breast pain differs in those cycles. All I've heard is some women don't feel anything but all the women in my life say their boobs hurt terribly and that's how they knew, but it wasn't until after missed AF. Soooooooooo I would say sore boobs before AF could mean anything, but for me, when there is no more tenderness as AF nears I know the witch is coming. I imagine if I ever get pregnant the soreness won't go away.

Thank you. Many women breasts tenderness go away even before BFP. Grand right? Lol. Matter a fact, al their symptoms go away and then they feel like they are "out" but lo and behold a BFP!

Thank you. Many women breasts tenderness go away even before BFP. Grand right? Lol. Matter a fact, al their symptoms go away and then they feel like they are "out" but lo and behold a BFP!

Yes, it drives me and DH nuts... every cycle something is different and we get our hopes up. Now we have the "everything means nothing" mindset.

Last cycle (first tracking symptoms)
11dpo - no
12dpo - yes
13dpo - yes
cd1 - yes
cd2 - yes
cd3 - no

This cycle:
5dpo (yesterday) - yes
6dpo (today) - yes

Funny one this month.

But generally Im pretty sure that for me, its just right before af and the first few days of af.

I get it breast pain immediately following ovulation until AF every month. It's not too bad, they just feel tender.

I get nipple tenderness straight after one one day past ovulation and it pretty much lasts until AF. I did have one cycle when I didn't get it, so thought it might of been a good sign, but nope :(.

I had nipple soreness and EWCM so did an Opk and got a really strong + had 3 + opk's ( one everyday since tues) and still got sore nipples! Even my bra/tshirt touching them makes me wince!

I had nipple soreness and EWCM so did an Opk and got a really strong + had 3 + opk's ( one everyday since tues) and still got sore nipples! Even my bra/tshirt touching them makes me wince!

I know what you mean. And when I take off my bra OMG. But my breasts hurt as well.

Last cycle (first tracking symptoms)
11dpo - no
12dpo - yes
13dpo - yes
cd1 - yes
cd2 - yes
cd3 - no

This cycle:
5dpo (yesterday) - yes
6dpo (today) - yes

Funny one this month.

But generally Im pretty sure that for me, its just right before af and the first few days of af.

Okay good to know. Mainly toward the second half. That makes sense. thanks

I get it breast pain immediately following ovulation until AF every month. It's not too bad, they just feel tender.

Thanks!

Every cycle since I started trying in September last year I've had sore boobs especially down the sides that feel bruised but they always get sore immediately after ovulation. This month they didn't get sore until 4 or 5 dpo which I'm hoepful means something.. But either way sore boobs during the TWW could indicate pregnancy or period so it's a waiting game :( good luck x

I get very painful breasts right around O every month that im NOT pregnant and every pregnancy I have had the same thing the only difference is the pain will come go when pregnant not completely but they will ease up then get worse.. This month they have been very sore but a few hours ago he right one eased up a ton and I have a sharp pain in the left lol not sure what that's about. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->