What Halloween outfits are you getting your kids?

porkypig

Reaction score
I'm just curious to see what people are buying their kids as I need some ideas!

Callum is a pumpkin this year with a frankenstein's monster treat bag lol

Jack is going to be a gruffalo- ordered a handmade suit for him :) Lily is going to be a Rainbow witch from M&S

I can't find one for Jess but I'm going to look in tescos for that bat outfit!
Teddy is a vampire, I got his outfit from Sainsburys.

I really wanted them to be batman and robin but couldn't find a robin outfit that wasn't extortionate!

Ds2, got a scream mask, and a cloak,he doesn't even know its from a film, just thought the mask was scary :winkwink:. Ds3 wants to be a fireman and ds4 is a pumpkin.

I make their outfits. This year we have a ladybird and a dinosaur. I have them kinda organised in my head, just need to get the material :)

I want to do the twins As thing 1 &2 age my eldest as cat in the hat! But not doing anything for Halloween so next year.

https://direct.asda.com/george/baby...lloween-all-in-one/G003908995,default,pd.html

Ryan's gonna be a skeleton! :cloud9:

Ive got 3 outfits for my Lo I know it sounds excessive but she has 7 things she needs to dress up for lol

Shes got;
Rainbow witch M&S
Neon witch M&S
Girly pirate, sainsburys

My little man is going as a fire fighter :) my moms boyfriend got it for him and we think its very cute! plus the little mans daddy is on the fire dept as well :)

Charlie wants to be a witch! He's got a spiderman outfit as well for his nursery party :)

Joel is going as Link from Zelda, making it myself though

I'm going as snow white, so currently making a dwarf costume for LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->