what happens next????

RealRuby

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm goin for day 21 bloods doin on the 27th to check if i'm ovulating and my gp said to make an appointment a week later to discuss the results even though i think they'll be inaccurate as i'm havin them cd 23 and my cycles are 35 days plus.But say i am ovulating what will happen next?? I mean i only have my right tube and only been seriously trying to concieve 9 months although we haven't be preventing for over 2 yrs.. I'm worried he'll send me away for a few month thats all :cry: Do you think if i ask for a hsg i'll get one?? Hope someone can help xx

Hey Ruby

Not sure where you live but... in the UK if you have your CD21 test and it shows you haven't ovulated and AF hasn't arrived a week later then they will repeat the test - if you monitor your cycles perhaps with OPKs and then you can tell the GP that you haven't ovulated, they will move it back. I actually spoke to the hospital where i was going for the blood test and they suggested amending the date.

After we had our bloods and SA done - we then had a referral made to our local FS as we had MF issues - from there they arranged further bloods and HSG :dust:

Thanks.. Yes i'm in the uk.I did tell him but he insisted and i'm only havin them cd 23 because cd 21 is a saturday. Oh well if he wants to do them again i'll make sure they get done on the correct day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->