What has your elf done today??

Dd plays with her elf all the time too. She even takes her to school with her

We have two: Jack Frost & Snowflake.

The day before Dec. 1 we received an unmarked package at our door.
The next day they exploded out of the package (think glitter everywhere :haha:)
Dec. 2nd they had a snowball fight on the table with marshmallows and flour (use a sifter and sift the flour out and it looks so much more like snow :lol: we've been doing this way to long)
Dec. 3rd they painted Christmas stuff on our bathroom mirror
Dec. 4th they left our daughter a good luck sign out (she was performing in the nutcracker that day so I made a paper nutcracker, frog as that was her part, and sign that said Good Luck Hannah") and we hung them and the elves from our Christmas card holder
Dec. 5th we had gone to a Christmas party where the kids made reindeer cookie dough and decorated the jars like Rudolph so the elves went into a large jar with some flour, chocolate chips, candy canes, and marshmallows and my hubby decorated the jar like Rudolph and wrote a sign that said elf cookies :haha:
Dec. 6th the elves decorated the tree with toilet paper (our son is currently ill so the next few days will probably be pretty quiet and easy to clean up things as we're exhausted!)

We let the girls touch our elf. DD1 likes taking him to bed with her then looking for him in the morning. Ours is called Jingle Bells lol.

This morning he was coloring a Christmas book with her pens! . Shes been loving it so far. !

I am a little behind...

Sunday night get elf read a book to all the woodland characters on our fire place.
Last night she took a ride on DD1 scooter.

Think I may hide her in the kitchen tonight with one of dd1s milk straws lol.

I'm running out of "out of reach" places. But I know if I put her on the floor dd will want to play with her. I hate the no touching rule!

15267870_10101320937893550_9222526827881385563_n.jpg

Must admit never heard of no touching rule....

My kids would love these, we're still on the "the elf is watching you and telling Father Christmas" stage as ds1 is pushing all the boundaries at the minute!

Our elf is called Effie

Day 1: Effie delivered their advent calendars with a letter each

Day2: loo roll round the xmas tree with her rolling across the room in the tube

Day 3: idea from the film elf a bowl filled with spaghetti, smarties and maple syrup

Day 4: chocolate covered face surrounded by wrappers

Day 5: tied up by the singing penguins for wanting to try on their hats.... Barbie walking reindeers watching on lol

Day 6 (for tomorrow) covered the tree in socks lol

Gonna add photos in the morning :) xx

We are new to the elf this year, so far nothing super interesting, the first day he read a book to some of DS' toys. Otherwise he had just sat and watched from high places.

I love the no touching rule, I have 1 elf and 2 kids...I would never see him again.

Ours is a biy, DS named him Sugar. I plan to add a girl next year.

Ours got out yet I pad last night....DD1 wakes up every morning and runs downstairs. So sweet.

This morning she'd got herself stuck in a jar and written a 'help' note

Mine opened a pack of minion gummy snacks and dug in...he spilt a few.

Mine had a snowball fight with buzz and the evil emperor zurg

Yesterday she made a snowman out of toilet paper. Tonight she got into the skittles.

15285061_10101322512842340_1912907876167034893_n.jpg

This morning we woke up to find snowy had brought all the things we need to make gingerbread :)

This morning she'd made a snow angel in a tray of flour. No mischief tonight, she's brought dd a shopkins treat instead.

Our elf had done a drawing of a Christmas tree this morning and signed it. We found him with the pens everywhere! DS was absolutely amazed! :)

I went to bed without doing it doh!!. Had to quickly hang him from the xmas tree this morning. although she didnt notice as was rushing for school !. Might do something else for when she comes home after grandparents lol

I went to bed without doing it doh!!. Had to quickly hang him from the xmas tree this morning. although she didnt notice as was rushing for school !. Might do something else for when she comes home after grandparents lol

We've been doing ours for less than a week and I've forgotten twice already :dohh: ds1 luckily hasnt moaned too much but probably will if I forget again.

We put paper chains that the boys ha made in their bedroom last night so we hung the elf through one of those this time

Ours have gone back to the north pole for a few days. Santas elves have been struck with a sickness bug ( probably the same one going round the school) so he needed to borrow them to make sure they didn't fall behind. What actually happened was, dd decided to drag all three round with her, getting them all dirty so I had to put them in the washing machine. Then I had to dry them and I didn't know if I could tumble dry them, so have been sat on the radiator in our room drying.

I even made a calendar of things and its already been altered a few timed !!.

That made me laugh !! Least you get a few days off now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"