What has your elf done today??

Our elf and some of the kids cuddly toys are watching a new Blaze DVD on the sofa this morning! But only myself and DD have seen as DS is still asleep!

Ours rolled down the stairs in toilet paper. Didn't see Alex's reaction to that one as him and his dad got up before me.

Ours stole my toothbrush and toothpaste and wrote their initials in the sink in toothpaste - today was then the first time in weeks we didn't have to argue about brushing our teeth

The elves finally dried. I left out all the stuff I used to make decorations for the party and the ingredients for the cookie dough I made and said the elves did it. Today they came with us to see santa and their elf friends.

The elf had started making paper chains and had left the stuff to make more .

Ours left some baubles to print and glitter for DD1 to do

This morning ours was reading the polar express to some toys

This morning she was fishing in a bowl of rice crispies Finding Dory's

Doing snow angels and left ingredients out to make Christmas biscuits .

Put up a felt tree for the kids to find in the morning
15356538_10101331522317280_5821624340415907862_n.jpg

We had a ton of snow yesterday so the elves built snowmen out of toilet paper rolls :lol:

The day before that they hung up underwear in place of our stockings. And before that we threw them in the car which made for a funny hour of kids running around trying to find them before we had to get in the car to go to jazz :lol:

This morning she'd made a train out of shoes and put one of dd's soft toys in each one. Tonight she's planning on wrapping dd's school book bag in wrapping paper!

Buddy the elf was caught sliding down the bannister this morning

This morning she's turned the milk green and is drinking it with dd's curly straw and pouring it on her cereal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->