What have you bought today? 2023

10x Mini brands mini verse
5x Mini brands
1 X Mini Snackles

It was double discount at work and our Jack Daniels and Kraken are a really good price atm so I bought one of each for Christmas. The Jack Daniels worked out almost the same price for a 70cl as Asda currently have their 35cl listed at.
Also as I'm typing I realise that I forgot to buy the 2 mini bottles of wine that I was going to buy from work to go in gifts. They are discontinued and heavily discounted.

5 more minibrands multiverse
5 more minibrands
4 more mini Snackles

Well I said I wasn’t going to get the Xbox
got the Xbox ….

I’m paying £12.99 a month for Xbox game pass ultimate anyways and would have been for the next 2 years. I will set aside the money I was going to pay towards his main gift (about £100)
it’s the 1tb version too. so that’s his main present done.

IMG_8616.jpeg

Well I said I wasn’t going to get the Xbox
got the Xbox ….

I’m paying £12.99 a month for Xbox game pass ultimate anyways and would have been for the next 2 years. I will set aside the money I was going to pay towards his main gift (about £100)
it’s the 1tb version too. so that’s his main present done.

View attachment 1117076

Can I recommend amazon for external storage rather than paying a gross amount on the xbox additional storage if/when needed. Last year I got a bargain on 4tb external storage for £80!

Remembered to pick up the 2 little bottles of wine, might put them in bil and sils birthday presents

Can I recommend amazon for external storage rather than paying a gross amount on the xbox additional storage if/when needed. Last year I got a bargain on 4tb external storage for £80!

Thankyou will keep that in mind if he needs the extra!

I still haven't started yet but b&m has loads of good things this year!

Finally started my Christmas shopping today, started with my 7 year old daughter as she is the easiest to buy for, bought:
75 piece wooden case stationary set (The Works)
3 x harumika Sets (Bargainmax)
Galt Sewing Case (Bargainmax)
2 x Magic Mixlings Pixlings (Amazon)
2 x Monster High Dolls (Amazon)
Barbie Twinkle Lights Ballerina Doll (Amazon)
Fab Lab Glitter Tattoo Mega pack (Amazon)
Style 4 ever Fashion Designer Studio set (Amazon)

Bitzee (Her birthday in November)

5 x miniverse
5 x mini brands
Cleopatra Monster High doll
Clawdeen Monster High doll
Gordon Monster High doll
Clawd Monster High doll
Lilo & Stitch Doorables
Stitch interactive purse
3 x Fluffie Stuffiez
2 x 3pk Aphmau sparkle cats
6 x Aphmau cats
10 x Mini Aphmau cats
4 x Magic potion slime

5 x miniverse
5 x mini brands
Cleopatra Monster High doll
Clawdeen Monster High doll
Gordon Monster High doll
Clawd Monster High doll
Lilo & Stitch Doorables
Stitch interactive purse
3 x Fluffie Stuffiez
2 x 3pk Aphmau sparkle cats
6 x Aphmau cats
10 x Mini Aphmau cats
4 x Magic potion slime

So similar to what my daughter is getting, love this.

Wow you have all made a great start! I haven’t started yet as I don’t know for sure where we will be at Christmas. We may be going cross country to the in laws this year!? Still undecided!

Wow you have all made a great start! I haven’t started yet as I don’t know for sure where we will be at Christmas. We may be going cross country to the in laws this year!? Still undecided!

I haven't started yet either!

So similar to what my daughter is getting, love this.
I need to calm down with the Mini brands and Mini verse, I've bought 15-20 each of them :haha: but I enjoy opening them just as much :oops: DD1 is just hard to buy for, she has no interest in anything other than Roblox/Minecraft and has only asked for MH dolls to collect.

Todays buys from home bargains
Fast and furious game was £4.99
The mini games were £1.99 for stockings
IMG_8626.jpeg

I ordered some roblox top trumps for Seths stocking, a replica Trench whistle for Jimis stocking, a book for Jimi called ww2 from above which is lots of maps showing how areas were taken and recaptured etc
I also ordered Reuben a "toast man" cushion which is basically a cuddly toy that's a slice of bread with arms, legs and a face, but it's the profile picture he uses on his brothers games and calls him Toast man so thought it would be funny.
I'm making Jimi and Zac a scrap book from their holidays so ordered the books and a bunch of stuff like pens and stickers etc to make them. I just need the pictures themselves printed, and maybe washi tape if I can find some that suits the themes.

My youngest just started watching Rainbow High this morning, so will see if that keeps up and will give me some ideas for DD2.

2 more 6pk Squishmallow
Adopt me neon unicorn
Cookeez makery oven
Exploding kittens burglary edition
2x large snackles
Minecraft axolotl light
2 x Adopt me annuals
2x oodie pj set
2x PJ's
Stitch hoody
Brooklyn hoody

Users who are viewing this thread