• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today? 2023

I popped into b&m today and got lots of ideas, i've taken several photos on my phone so that I don't forget where I have seen things lol.

Their 2 for £24 toy deal is down to 2 for £20 at the moment, most of it is plastic tat but there are a few good things in there.
I picked up a paint your own hogwarts train & harry potter character set for Niko and a diamond art set for my niece.
I also got a little coffee set for a friend which has miniature bottles of vanilla and hazelnut syrup, chocolate springles and chocolate dusting with a metal pattern thingy for the dusting (what would that be called :haha: )

I couldn't really carry much more as I already had bags so I will go back, there are a couple of alcohol gift sets I want to pick up to go alongside friend's christmas gifts. A Disaronno one for one friend and Jack Daniels for another, they come with little branded glasses and were only about £6-£7ish so good just as a little extra.

Ordered some gloves for Zac's stocking, sports ones that he can wear to football training.

Also ordered Reuben a Curlimals. He wanted a blue hedgehog but the hedgehog is purple and the badger is blue but I don't think he'd actually be able to tell the difference so I've ordered the badger :haha:

I feel better about being behind now I know you guys haven't even started :haha:

I finally got a start, it’s very unusual for me to be this late but we may very well be going cross country this year so the kids won’t be getting a bunch of stuff.

These will either be for my DD2’s bday (19 Dec) or for Christmas;

IMG_3533.jpeg

IMG_3534.jpeg

And for my DD1;
IMG_3535.jpeg

Bought a whisky for BIL and box of wine for SIL. Also some snacks for BIL and SIL birthday bags

Not a physical item but I booked our annual afternoon tea with singing Santa today for Dec 22nd and it’s got me feeling very festive!

Not a physical item but I booked our annual afternoon tea with singing Santa today for Dec 22nd and it’s got me feeling very festive!

Oh that sounds fun!

Bought a pillow for ds (the Skittles inside come out) and a cutie reveal doll for dd1 who loves sheep

Screenshot_20231025-111739~2.png Screenshot_20231025-111715~2.png

Lack of buying over here. I’m usually way more organised but I just don’t have many ideas this year.

for m
- air jordan shorts reduced to £10 in jd
- adidas joggers I ordered online jd down to £13 or something like that

for h
Christmas pjs. £5.50 in primark actually thought that was a good price tbh. M hates long/fluffy pjs so I’ll try to pick up a Christmas t shirt I can put with some black shorts he has already or if not he’ll be happy enough with the one I bought him last year as it was oversized.

last up just a few stocking fillers from primark. We’re going on holiday in feb so few things related to travel in there. Prime was from Asda thought that would bulk the stockings out a bit.

IMG_8795.jpeg IMG_8796.jpeg IMG_8797.jpeg

I just ordered Harry's razors for the big 3 and a bunch of blades.
Jimi has been shaving for almost 4 years now, but had an electric razor which he complains doesn't cut close enough.
Zac and Nate need to start. I figured if they are having proper razors then I want them to have good quality ones, plus with 3 of them shaving a subscription seemed a good idea. Plus Harry's have them with 3 different coloured handles so they will be able to tell which one is theirs.

- Cadbury Santa
- kinder Santa
- fidget mystery bag
- snackles surprise plush
- squashems bathbombs
- transformers vehicle bumblebee
- transformers vehicle Optimus prime

All from b&m

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics