What have you bought today? 2023

I've finally started!

Tug boat pourer tot for the bath
Pokemon battle figures set
Flipamallows burger to pizza plush

All from b&m cost just shy of £25. I'm so glad to have finally started.

I'm so behind. Usually by now I've bought some gifts but I just don't have any money this year. :(

These games from home bargains
Llama one was £2.99
Bun one was £4.99 I think
Also got a tub of grinch candy floss
IMG_8641.png IMG_8642.png

I'm so behind. Usually by now I've bought some gifts but I just don't have any money this year. :(

I absolutely understand how you feel. It's been a terrible year and to top it off some thugs in balaclavas tried to steal my husband's motorbike but only succeeded in damaging it so now we have to pay for that too.

Don't feel bad, do what you can. Kids don't remember the material things they got.

5 x miniverse
5 x mini brands
Cleopatra Monster High doll
Clawdeen Monster High doll
Gordon Monster High doll
Clawd Monster High doll
Lilo & Stitch Doorables
Stitch interactive purse
3 x Fluffie Stuffiez
2 x 3pk Aphmau sparkle cats
6 x Aphmau cats
10 x Mini Aphmau cats
4 x Magic potion slime
Instead of Clawd and Gorgon, they sent me Frankie and Lagoona :dohh: so they went back

Stitch Sherpa throw
Stitch phone holder
Adopt Me animal life set
Adopt Me fantasy clan set
Adopt Me cow, dog & bee plushies
8x oosh slime
Chasman axolotl squishmallow
Maui pineapple squishmallow

Bought some scrap material from Ebay for my 7 year old daughter, she is quite artistic and wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up, I have already bought her some Harumika sets off of a site and thought some extra fabric would be ideal, my mom is getting her a sewing machine for Christmas so I will help her sew some clothes for her barbies too. Will probably get more fabric before Christmas so she has a load to use.

Fabric Scraps Harumika Dolls Clothes Applique Card Fabric CHOICE COLOURS Bundle | eBay

For OH:
1.3L Fuel24 jug
Rechargeable Promixx shaker
DD's:
iPad case
2x Apple pencil covers

Think words game
Gangsta granny strikes again book
Fast and furious blu ray box set

Love this thread! I can't wait until I can contribute.

Finally I have something to add.
Been on shein and got the girls lots of stocking stuffers to go in their sacks
Make Up Sponges, Skincare Headband, Lip balms, Notebooks, Pens, Daily planner, LED light
Also got them a bedding set each (DD1 loves bedding) and some cargo trousers.
Its not a lot but it is a start.

Still no idea on 'big' presents. DH mentioned a bike for DD2 but its hard where we live to actually get use out of one. DD1 has her phone, tablet and laptop (which is my sisters) and she really doesn't need any more devices.

I still barely have anything. Get paid this week so hopefully make a proper start soon

What do you meme + expansion (got these from FB marketplace)

Hi guys! Love this time of year, I feel I'm quite late this year posting. Done abit of shopping while me and DH were in Liverpool last Friday. Ordered both kids a chill factor slushy cup today.
I'm finding it so difficult to buy for them now they're growing up.

Ordered Reuben some Bluey board books, a Dinosaur that Pooped book, and a Nia engine

Picked this up the other day. Thomas has never seen the film but he's obsessed with the cars.

Screenshot_20231019-170638.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->