What have you bought today?

Nothing Christmassy - paint and grout for the bathroom!!!

We will be on the road for the next 4-5 weeks so need to get ordering stuff online so it’s here when we get back, might have a quick nose at Target tomorrow too see what I can pick up.

This arrived after ordering online:

also ordered today but it’s gonna take a couple of days to arrive which is:
Shimmer Art DIY
Goo Glopper Pals x 2
Yo-yo x 3
Nail Art DIY
Journal DIY
Fluffy Sand
Giggle and Roll Game
Fashion Stationary Kit x 3

22394CF7-3E3B-4B95-90BB-CEBB0E4BA8AE.jpeg

Last night I ordered a Harry Potter dobble from Ali express it was only a few pounds, the photos people had posted looked okay though it doesn’t come in a box like the one in shops but does come in a tin so good little stocking filler

Had an amazon delivery or tshirt tie dye kit for Rio this morning.
Went food shopping at tesco and ended up buying a roblox character set, roblox annual and minecreaft annual for him too.
Niko was with us, he wanted one of everything he saw!

Ooo thanks for the tips on the Roblox items at Tesco - I do not shop at Tesco but my son is obsessed with Roblox so I may need to make a visit :thumbup:

I found this neat website to buy unique beer from a brewery. Each can has been designed by an artist. I think he is going to love these. He loves displaying neat bottles on his bar and trying new beer. \\:D/ And I didn't even have to leave the house.

iT8huwv.jpg

I found two more five nights at freddys figures today in b&m and I also got my husband the funko pop

FB_IMG_1602848782595.jpg FB_IMG_1602848777542.jpg FB_IMG_1602848779789.jpg

I found this neat website to buy unique beer from a brewery. Each can has been designed by an artist. I think he is going to love these. He loves displaying neat bottles on his bar and trying new beer. \\:D/ And I didn't even have to leave the house.

View attachment 1089070

What's the website my husband would love stuff like this :)

I had a £10 build a bear gift voucher that I found so I bought Zero. He cost £8.50 instead of £18.50 :) and I've officially spent £100 so far! Doesnt look like much either!28862x.jpg

I ordered another roblox character set from argos (£40 from £80 though im sure that price must have been inflated to make the offer look good as £80 is ridiculous!), a ben and holly play set for Niko & a playdoh set. Both of those were half price too.

I won’t say I was unsuccessful today as I did get a joint pressie for the kids, but I was hoping to pick up more, Target didn’t have much of what was on my list.
I will try another store in a week or so.
This is what I got them today;
71whlPxCIJL._SL1500_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back