What have you bought today?

Oh smartie ! You have to make one of the snowmen just to see ! I am going to buy my girls them next week even though they won’t drink it me and DH will haha !

I’ve not bought anything else hopefully going on Monday / Tuesday , got a little list for family / friends !

@Babybump87 I'll make sure I'm not at work the next day when I do 8-[

Got these on order for product testing which I'll put away. OH said he wants to do rock painting so they can be for his birthday :lol:

Screenshot_20201017_103403.jpg

I got some snack bits to go in the movie hampers, also dvds for bil and sil to go in theirs. Got a basket to make my mum a little hamper and a calender and diary for next year. Think that's it...

Aquabeads, Minecraft uno & minecraft dungeons for switch for Rio.
Pile up pirates, build your own construction vehicle set & crayola mosaics for Niko.
Night before christmas jigsaw & book for xmas eve box.

That Minecraft dungeons game sounds interesting, I may pick that up as a joint gift for my kids! :xmas12:

One of these for DD1 it's 110cm so will be almost as big as her :haha:

61dZkhCVGML._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Another one of these cars. Very cheap!! I usually pay £10 or more for one :rolleyes: Screenshot_20201018-111633_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Got the girls a sequin TY bag each and sticker set from The works.

Smartie my eldest would love that teddy. Where is it from?

Cookies for Santa
Santa light for the window
Bauble with our surname initial
Not bought but picked up the Lego dots and binoculars from Argos too

Today I ordered
Toy pirate sword and pistol set
Ghost giant vr game
Battlefield 1
Battlefield 5
Shin pads
Rollercoaster tycoon vr
Ghost recon breakpoint
Lego incredibles game
Lego hobbit game
Zombieland game

we got some craft items for them both, paints, activity books, a ceramic unicorn painting set, ceramic dinosaur painting set, colouring books, nice pens, stamping sets, a fountain pen for Holly and some kinetic sand for James.

Started on my sister. Ordered her some bits from the body shop for her pamper hamper. Earned cash back on it too result!

Lost a Pug in the bath between tkmaxx and home :(
Bought 2 more snowmen to "test" :haha:
Only planned to go to Smyths to get Rainbocorns

yuFJhNq.jpg

LfFUu3f.jpg

Lost a Pug in the bath between tkmaxx and home :(
Bought 2 more snowmen to "test" :haha:
Only planned to go to Smyths to get Rainbocorns

yuFJhNq.jpg

LfFUu3f.jpg

tie dye kit looks fun!
Where was the pug bits and diary of a wimpy kid thing from?!

@leoniebabey cheapest place for the most bits, not sure how well it will work. Pug in the bath thing is from tk maxx £3.99 and DOAWK is from smyths £14.99. Another good game from them is Don't Scramble The Egg!

Missed the pug colouring book - they're from smyths £5.99 the pens are scented too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->