What have you bought today?

@leoniebabey cheapest place for the most bits, not sure how well it will work. Pug in the bath thing is from tk maxx £3.99 and DOAWK is from smyths £14.99. Another good game from them is Don't Scramble The Egg!

Missed the pug colouring book - they're from smyths £5.99 the pens are scented too.

my oldest especially loves tie dye I just fear the mess haha
thankyou will have a pop into both next time I’m passing!

Today’s buys
Gingerbread mug huggers for hot choc
Cozy fluffy socks for Xmas eve box pack of 2 for £1.50 from pep and co! Such a good little place ours in inside Poundland it opened last year and I love it you get some alsoloute bargains! One pair is Santa and the other is a snowman.
Also got a Christmas tree bamboo board for serving food.

I bought a wax warmer for my mum. Its technically for her birthday but thats not till the 28th of December

Went to webbs today (again) and got a couple of decorations for the tree. I have to, every time I go :haha:

also picked up a bubble tube for Rio’s bedroom and an Oreo gift pack each for the boys.
im desperate to go for a look around home bargains and b&m to pick up some stocking fillers!

I just bought a couple more books after ds2 telling me he's read "everything" haha

Just bought these bits for Noah. A dinosaur encyclopaedia as he’s getting really into dinosaurs atm, an art set as he loves his drawing and painting and one of those scratch drawing things as a stocking filler <3

E9B5095E-8E4E-4352-B236-5D4ABD923F01.jpg 4FC55534-CF24-4162-BF7F-ECBEF0F14130.jpeg BE22BE41-23AE-4D85-BF6C-0F3258CF5E50.jpeg

We bought some bath bombs for DD from b&m’s a couple of days ago which she’s had a reaction too :-( and her skin has blisters on it. Going to contact b&m today

Going to Start on the local girls 2 kids today though by making a list of what to get them

Just ordered a Christmas jumper for myself and some minions pyjamas for Niko on Sainsbury’s clothing sale

We bought some bath bombs for DD from b&m’s a couple of days ago which she’s had a reaction too :-( and her skin has blisters on it. Going to contact b&m today

Going to Start on the local girls 2 kids today though by making a list of what to get them
Aw no sorry to hear that! :(

Got these in home bargains. £1.99 each. Thomas is obsessed with rubiks cubes so he will love the Christmas themed one :)FB_IMG_1603190870780.jpg FB_IMG_1603190873595.jpg

Oh gosh I hope shes ok

You can never have too many books! :haha::coffee:
Couldn't agree more. Finding it a difficult age to buy fiction for, particularly being a boy. I'm not sure if he's getting a bit old for David Walliams, and although I do have a secret love of young adult fiction they are more aimed at girls. John Boyne seems to be a winner right now, but some of the books aimed at 13-15 from other authors are about murders or the darker side of the Internet and although I'm honest with my kids about the dangers out there I also don't want his reading time to give him anxiety hahaha

Aww no :( I hope she is OK x

She’s ok luckily but we’re awaiting a call from b&m. X

aw no hope it settles soon for her!

Got these in home bargains. £1.99 each. Thomas is obsessed with rubiks cubes so he will love the Christmas themed one :)View attachment 1089282 View attachment 1089283

These look great

@monkee12 oh no! Did you go through head office? Hope she heals soon, keep an eye out for thrush too. If it's damaged her skin, then it can't be good for her delicate parts!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cube for DD2 as she's pestering DD1 for her Rubiks.
Bracelet maker for DD1.
Purse, lip balm and keyring for niece
Smarties advent for me 8-[

122093717_375540416819941_8791563324257726549_n.jpg

Not at all christmassay but we spent £50 on plaster to do my hallway and stairs (thanks Dad!) although it means I could get my carpet down before Christmas which is something my mum offered as part of my present ha ha

Ouch.. We got the girls some bath crystals and DD2 used the whole bag in one go! Hope she's okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->