What have you bought today?

Just ordered a steering wheel compatible with ps4 and xbox one

I think I’m popping to primark at the weekend I can have a look see if they have any of the bunting left

they didn’t have any bunting sadly.
They didn’t have much in primark at all tbh. I was looking for Xmas pjs I saw some lovely grinch ones but of course not one pair in my size. Nothing for the kids. I’m kicking myself for not ordering from Asda when they came online a couple of weeks ago!
I did get Harvey a baby yoda eye mask for his stocking as he’s been asking for one and thought this was so cute!

42417A81-760F-41C4-B640-AC2AE70DE2CF.jpeg

Have you seen this. The pikmi poops are encluded x
View attachment 1089561

Well this is annoying haha.

@leoniebabey ah no worries, thank you for looking they're on ebay for £10+ but not justifying that.

@Babybump87 they're £6.99 in HB, I bought her series 2 strawberry one from there this time which I couldn't get last year. Marshmallow, donut and coconut are the new series 3

Well this is annoying haha.

@leoniebabey ah no worries, thank you for looking they're on ebay for £10+ but not justifying that.

@Babybump87 they're £6.99 in HB, I bought her series 2 strawberry one from there this time which I couldn't get last year. Marshmallow, donut and coconut are the new series 3

Ahh right I didn’t know how much they were thanks !

Went to the huge Home and Bargain here in Liverpool, its near the depot so stock levels are usually pretty good. I wanted some of the candy/sweet decorations to make a wreath for my front door and got some bits but there was a couple of things I'd seen on YouTube that they didn't have so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled in other local stores the run up to Xmas. Also got some more presents:
Zuru robo dinosaur
Mini wwe the rock figure
2 lotta looks cookieswirlc dolls,
Reeses huge selection box
Reeses cups cane
Tango selection box
What's that smell game
Soap and bath bomb kit
2 packs of morphe dough
Bath spaghetti

Bought multi picture frames for parents. They have 5 slots so I'll put a picture of each of the boys in

Bought Christmas bunting made from Sophie Allport fabric on ebay. I love her designs and her xmas ones are so cute too <3

I bought a horse plaque and a Harry Potter music box for my secret santa (not from these forums so I can tell you :haha: )

I can’t wait till we found out who are SS’s are on here lol. There is 8 of us so not bad at all x

Went to my mums local shops. So many have closed down. Only thing there really is a Primark, h&m and Poundland.

Got a few stocking bits though:
Christmas PJS for girls (Primark)
Gel pens/magic pens
Socks for sisters hamper box
Advent calendars (elf on the shelf from Poundland)
Hair bands
Elf on the shelf baubles x2 (Poundland)
Wrapping paper x4 rolls
Sellotape

Decided we're going to do the elf's as usual but no December 1st box. Instead the elves will bring little bits a pieces throughout the month.

I can’t wait till we found out who are SS’s are on here lol. There is 8 of us so not bad at all x
I would have joined in with this one too but have enough trouble deciding for one where I know the people quite well haha

Bought today:
Robot Arm Making Kit for DS1
Adidas Backpack DS2
Xbox Light up sign DS1
Game Over light up sign DS2
Mario Jenga DS2

My mum (who I had zero ideas for) asked for a travel mug today. So I'm going to do her a 'tea' hamper. I've ordered a travel mug and normal mug from Cath Kidston then add some tea bags and her favourite treats.
She also pointed out a few jumpers and PJs.

Argh I've been using the credit card! Will have to pay it all back when the statement comes in!

@Buttercup84 we're jealous of Axis!

I bought my grandad a retro radio tin of biscuits today, I'm proud of my small expenditure! :haha:

Its an awesome store, not my nearest but worth the drive :) I love the Xmas ranges this year, I could have bought loads more if not for money and space constraints ;)

Got the kids Xmas eve pjs. Asda had re-stocked sizes online. My local Asda is having a revamp and the clothing selection is very limited right now so not sure what kind of selection they would have got so ordered now. Not going to do us all matching this year but the kids will be matching. 74EFCE45-4866-4C72-9F6B-BA13E25015C0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"