What have you bought today?

I have this if anyone wants it, it’s brand new but won’t be used as DD has changed her bedroom theme x it’s free x

AFAB2F71-2C42-416E-AFED-E794FCF03140.png

Got the kids Xmas eve pjs. Asda had re-stocked sizes online. My local Asda is having a revamp and the clothing selection is very limited right now so not sure what kind of selection they would have got so ordered now. Not going to do us all matching this year but the kids will be matching. View attachment 1089595
I almost got these ones today but I couldn't find anything to match for the baby

Just pre-ordered Fortnite Nintendo Switch for DS’s birthday \\:D/

He is going to be a happy boy as he has been asking for one for a couple of weeks now.
Just need to pick up a monster jam megladon and a roblox play set and his birthday is finished x

It’s hard when you have such different ages, Hope you find some!

I’ve pre ordered this too it looks fab I’m sure he will be thrilled with it

So exciting hehe, can’t wait to give it him now. Only 3.5 weeks to go lol x

Today I got DS a pop up Peppa Pig tent
DD1 a encyclopedia book

Also got three little Xmas decorations

These weren’t on the list but were only £2.99 each in home bargains. I had to tell the kids they were for their cousins haha 301763C2-9FF3-4447-9AE1-03AF2D638DC7.jpeg

Took the girls to the cinema so ended up in the range again. Picked up an elf baby and crib (which DD1 almost saw) and an elf jumper (which she did see)
Also got them some play soap in little tubs for their stockings.

Just ordered Minecraft Switch game and Animal Crossings Switch game xx

I also love animal crossing, addictive!

Nothing exciting here today, i picked up a large jar of liquorice for FIL

Took the girls to the cinema so ended up in the range again. Picked up an elf baby and crib (which DD1 almost saw) and an elf jumper (which she did see)
Also got them some play soap in little tubs for their stockings.
An elf baby sounds so cute

Latest kids craze! Ordered these from AliExpress hope they come on time. 58D96F91-5C3B-4E29-8500-DCAC56C7E7E7.jpeg F91DFA45-440A-4299-9E44-42BACF9829F7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->