What have you bought today?

I lied!
Bought boths DD's another hairdorable each and tumbling monkeys.
Nephew H a light up car
Niece T a "Harry Plopper" hangrees.
OH a Home Bargains lorry for his birthday :haha: he was so surprised we have them and it made him laugh. Girls will find it hilarious too when he opens it.

Just ordered these :dohh: hairdorables were at a steal price £12.99 instead of £27.99 so got one each and nail polish for work SS as other ones haven't arrived!

9L2TJNQ.jpg

Slushy machine ordered for the girls.
Mario blanket for nephews (joint gift)

I've been really good and not bought anything else. I do have a cheque to pay in the bank at something though so we will see how well I do avoiding the other shops when I take that down :haha:

I got a book for OH from an author he likes and hope he likes this one too. He is super picky though so FX! He is certainly getting more presents this year than usual but I always feel bad for him as he often only gets the one or two presents from me and that is his whole lot. :(

I got a book for OH from an author he likes and hope he likes this one too. He is super picky though so FX! He is certainly getting more presents this year than usual but I always feel bad for him as he often only gets the one or two presents from me and that is his whole lot. :(
Aww I can see why you feel bad for him I would feel the same ! Hopefully he will enjoy the book and any other gifts you have ! X

Thank you :) It is by Ben McIntyre (he writes novels about spies mainly) and it has really good reviews. So it should be ok. He is also getting an xbox game he was hoping for and a graphic novel by Ben Aaronovich. And then the boys are giving him Wormz, another xbox game and a box of his favourite sweets. Still, that doesn't seem like much. I offered to buy him a new winter coat but he says he doesn't know what he likes till he sees it. :dohh:

Thank you :) It is by Ben McIntyre (he writes novels about spies mainly) and it has really good reviews. So it should be ok. He is also getting an xbox game he was hoping for and a graphic novel by Ben Aaronovich. And then the boys are giving him Wormz, another xbox game and a box of his favourite sweets. Still, that doesn't seem like much. I offered to buy him a new winter coat but he says he doesn't know what he likes till he sees it. :dohh:
Aww those are lovely gifts ! He’s going to be pleased as punch !

I do truly believe the old saying about its quality not quantity. You can tell each of those gifts is we thought out and will mean much more to him than buying loads of things he won't use but look impressive wrapped

I do truly believe the old saying about its quality not quantity. You can tell each of those gifts is we thought out and will mean much more to him than buying loads of things he won't use but look impressive wrapped
Totally agree !
I love it when someone has really made the effort and took care when choosing a gift for me

Same. I don't care how much it cost, I like that it shows they 'know me' and they like me enough to have spent the time to find the perfect gift

I agree, I love it when someone chooses something for ME <3

Lovely gifts!!

we got ourselves an early Christmas present and got a new TV, it’s our first 4K TV (Our TVs last for years, we had our other one for over 10 yrs lol)

Also picked up a couple of joint Xbox one games for the kids;

remastered need for speed
And a Star Wars flying one :xmas13:

also picked up DD2 some nail polish
And DD1 a new jumper and some make up brushes.

we are officially done and I am relieved, just have to do some food shop, picked up all the snacks the other day!

Ordered hair brushes for all and coffee syrups for youngst girl, at 14 she's developed a taste for fancy cold coffee. Pretty much done apart from sweets and fruit for stockings, a coffee shop voucher to go along with the syrups and eldest girls big gift from us all - I want it delivered straight to her home so holding off ordering till the weekend. Oh, and the food shop of course!!:xmas13:

I ordered these accessories for ds even though they won't get here in time. Dh was supposed to get a dominoes set that already had the accessories with it but he goofed and just bought plain dominoes. Ds will have to get a late Christmas gift.

41SfN-2-WvL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->