what hcg level can u see on u/s?

Reaction score
so as I've been posting on here I'm not sure if my due date because the regular periods I will have a dating scan in 2 or 3 weeks but my question is what does your HCG level have to be at in order to see something on ultrasound the doctor told me it had to be a certain level but I forgot what she said I am only about 4 weeks what if I go by my. I am farther but I will know for sure in a couple weeks my hcg levels now went from 25 to 204 in 5 days which they said was good

Mine told me they'd do a scan when my hcg levels were above 3500, although I don't know if that is the minimum where they can see anything, or if that was just something specific to me (ie. they wanted me to be at a certain point so they could see certain things).

the only thing they could see on mine was my uterus lining getting thicker which is what happens in early pregnancy they said that everything looks good on my ultrasound but in order to see something I would have to wait a couple weeks

at 1500 we saw gest sac and yolk sac... went back a week later, at 6 w 2 days, there was the baby , and a heartbeat... :D my levels proved it doesn't matter, because my levels made my doctor think I was having a mmc and u/s proved wrong :D.. they also told me over 2000 you'd be able to see something..

Well, I'm kind of a bad example on this...my hcg levels were 58000 at 3w3d, so they sent me for an early scan at what I thought was 4w1d. Turns out I was 7.5 weeks!! So I could see quite a bit (heart beat, etc).

Here's a link to a journal I follow that has some pics of a scan done in the 5th week (on the first page). Might give you an idea of what to expect early on:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...divers-bringing-another-diver-into-world.html

Well, I'm kind of a bad example on this...my hcg levels were 58000 at 3w3d, so they sent me for an early scan at what I thought was 4w1d. Turns out I was 7.5 weeks!! So I could see quite a bit (heart beat, etc).

Here's a link to a journal I follow that has some pics of a scan done in the 5th week (on the first page). Might give you an idea of what to expect early on:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...divers-bringing-another-diver-into-world.html
thank you that's so cool with my daughter I had a scan at 9 weeks and then at 18 weeks

They told me 2000. I was at 12,009 at 5+4, and had my scan at 6+5, and saw baby. :)

I can't remember how far along I was but had an early scan and couldn't see anything so they took blood hcg was 600 and something they said no wonder they couldn't see anything, has to be over 1000 and I've heard over 1500 somewhere else (can't remember where) everything turned out ok for me it was just too early to see at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->