What is going on?

wishfulthnkng

Reaction score
Last period started 5/28/14. I'm a few days late now and unsure whether or not to test yet. In previous months AF starts as soon as I get back home with the test. How much longer should I wait it out? I'm not having any symptoms.

Take a test! Unless you know you ovulated really recently and it'd be too early to tell. Are your cycles normally really long?

My last AF also started 5/28 but I've been temping and only just O'd 3 days ago, so I'll still wait a while before testing.

Normally every 29/30 days. The latest I've ever been is 34 days which is where I am now.

I wish I knew how to chart and temp, that would make this a lot easier.

Is there a specific reason you don't want to test? If af is late I'd definitely be testing!

For the past few months I've rushed out to test and have wasted countless dollars because AF would show right before or after I tested. I guess I'm just nervous and trying to waste the least amount of money possible if I'm going to get a bfn.

Ah - I can understand that.

GL with whatever you decide to do!

Thank you. I'm going to go buy the tests today and take one in the morning.

Fingers crossed.

Hoping for the best for you! I understand your thought process, though. Makes sense. It's hard to see a BFN especially when you're hopes are so high.
Do remember though, even if it's a BFN tomorrow you're not out until AF shows. If I didn't temp, I'd be going crazy right now cause I'd for sure get BFN's and be convinced something's wrong. My longest cycle in the past year was 35 days and that's where I am today, but I know AF isn't due for another 11 days since I temp.
I'd recommend looking into temping if things don't work out this cycle. It brings me a lot of peace of mind actually and helps to know when to test.

Let us know what happens!

Somehow my eager boyfriend convinced me to test yesterday instead of waiting until this morning. So I have my first bfn. Now I'll be extending my wait before I test again because I only have 2 tests left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->