What is going on??

Rachel

Reaction score
On Friday I tested with a clearblue (4days before due on period) and there was a very faint line. So on saturday I tested again with the left over clearblue and again, a very faint line. So tested this moring with a 1st response and negative so tried another clearblue from a new pack and it was negative :wacko:

What is going on? 2 positives and 3 negatives :wacko: Is it possible that the two positive clearblues from the same pack were a dodgy batch or something?

What should I do now? Just wait and see if I get my period? :hissy: :hissy:

xx

huge hugs to u hun im not sure. have you been to the docs?????

Unlikey unless the expiry was out or read after the 10 minutes? More odd a CB is showing neg now. Buy from same place? Prob same batch.

I never go ton with 1st responce I think they are not that great for testing before AF is due.

I haven't been to the doctors yet no, think I might have to :hissy:

The tests were in date and the positives came up with in 3 mins :wacko: I bought one pack from Tesco and the other from boots :wacko:

Both the tests that were positive were fom the same pack so maybe they were faulty :hissy:

This is doing my head in now lol :hissy:

Didnt want to read and run :hugs: :hugs:

Think a trip to the drs would be a good idea .. just so you know whats going on.

Check both boxes hun?

Within 3 minutes wouldn't suggest to me its faulty. Digis are prone to be faulty, evaps are likely but 3 minutes & in date tests no way ...

Not sure what to say tbh hun.

If late try a Tesco pinky. x

Tesco pink like wobs says ...

drop a smaple into docs too hunni

xxx

xx

fingers crossed x

On Coby i took loads of tests, think it was about 11 in total.

I took all difrent types, first responce said a faint yes, clear blue said no, pridictor (sp?) said no, cheapys said yes.

So i went to the docs and had them test me, that came in inconlucive (sp?) so they had to test me again, and that one came back positive.

It all depends on how far along you are and what time of teh day you are testing, i find with me that first morning ones dont work, afternoon testing is best for me presonaly, and i found clear blue to be crap, i always show up late on them, even when others are saying yes

good luck hun

x

I just wanted to say that the same thing happened to me. I think I was just really early, some of the tests detected the hormone while others did not. I guess it had to do with how much hormone was in my urine at that time. I am indeed preggo though so hopefully you are too!!!

Did you go to Docs? Good Luck hun! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->