What is this?

Al4321

Reaction score
This showed up in a couple minutes there isn't one oh my yesterday's test but it looks too far apart ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 42
Here is it tweaked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
Oh! initially I thought bfp but it kinda looks in the wrong place & on the tweaked one it smeary. The only way to know is to test again hun. Do you have more tests?
GL hun I'll be checking back x

We are not TTC we've done our bit fkr the population lol and we always try to be careful but there was one accident this month. Only reason I'm testing is because I feel pregnant im absolutely insane emotional which is the only symptom I had before I got bfps with my boys

Will re test tomorrow and let you know thanks Hunny x

It looks like a BFP to me. On the cheapies, the lines always seem to vary - the same batch could have lines different distances apart or different thicknesses. When I had a suspicious looking one, I tested with two at a time 2 days later to compare. Will look out for your retest.

It looks like dye run. And the line looks too far away. Good luck for retesting x

Good luck I see the line but it's weirdly in the wrong place but still pink and solid

I still see a shadow in the right place, so maybe it is both a dye run and a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->