What is your favourite chocolate

Pearls18

Reaction score
Not just your staples, but luxury brands too.

Dairy Milk is probably my main go to.

But for luxury it has to be Godiva, I also like Divine.

Lindor balls. I get them for every Birthday/Christmas lol. Day to day it's probably Yorkie.

Milka choco jelly (its the same as the cadburys one with the popping candy and jelly bits in). They do a massive bar of it.

Milka with daim in it. Milka with strawberry yoghurt flavour. Hmm, milka is just lovely, they have soooio many flavours here.

Dairy Milk is my favourite! I also like the Dairyfine bars that Aldi do.

It depends... I like maltesers, and as a treat I like Godiva which is just gorgeous. I also like tesco finest Peruvian chocolate as well. That said, I'll eat anything going really....

I love cadbury. For special occasions I love Lindt and for white chocolate Thorntons is my favourite.

I can't make my mind up, I'm not overly keen on white or dark chocolate but love most milk chocolate, Terry's orange chocolate or Yorkie bars are my day to day favourites but the Lindt sweets with the melting centres are probably my overall favourite

I am addicted to the tescos finest Ecuadorian milk chocolate bars they are so creamy & taste amazing! :) xx

I love butterscotch green and blacks for a special occasion, but peanut butter kit Kats are my go too in the shop!!

I'm not fussy I'll eat any :lol:

although my latest liking has to be for wispa's mmm!

Anything I can get my chops around :rofl:

Lindt,, Terry's chocolate orange and peanut butter kitcat are my complete favs though xxx

I love dark chocolate, minty chocolate and Caramac (I get ridiculed for liking caramac - but I love the plasticky taste :lol: ) also love Galaxy choc, especially ripples :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->