What is your favourite chocolate

Galaxy caramel and galaxy bubbles are my favourite. But you cant beat a big bar of dairy milk from the fridge!!

I love dark chocolate, minty chocolate and Caramac (I get ridiculed for liking caramac - but I love the plasticky taste :lol: ) also love Galaxy choc, especially ripples :)

I loooove Caramac! I had a dream recently that they brought out a fruit and nut one - it was amazing :lol:

I like most chocolate except dairy milk and most Thorntons (apart from their Viennese truffle bars). Oh and Hershey as well, tastes like vomit. Galaxy is probably my favourite bar chocolate.
Favourite chocolate box is Terry's All Gold dark, hands down. Has to be eaten with a glass of red wine ;)

I love everything. The limited edition strawberries n cream lindor are amazing. For a regular bar though, I'd go for a Yorkie.

Can't beat cadburys. But I do have a real thing for after eights though. I also loved it with Terry's did a mint chocolate "orange" but they stopped making it a couple of years ago.

Green and black's sea salt chocolate is my fave.

Dairy milk and galaxy caramel for every day.

I looove the Caburys marvellous creations one with the popping candy and jelly beans!

For a treat. Thorntons

Favourite 'everyday' chocolate, Finnish brand Fazer (particularly Fazer blue which is milk chocolate made with fresh milk instead of milk powder mmmm)

Hotel Chocolat is amazing. It is expensive but totally worth it!

Galaxy chocolate is probably my favourite but I do also like cadbury. I used to love Lindt until I had horrible sickness in my second pregnancy after eating some.. ever since then I've not been able to go back to eating it :lol:

Brands, I prefer galaxy and daim... milka daim is good too!

But, tbh, I much prefer the super cheap, no brand milk chocolate... the kind you can buy a massive bar of in Lidl for pennies and in the advent calenders etc.

White chocolate is also a love.

I don't eat much of it though - even a square or 2 leaves me feeling nauseous for ages!

I love Cadburys egg and spoons!!!! They only seem to do them at Easter though :( soooooo I may have brought a whole pallet to last me such a pig lol !

Despite this I'd rather have a bag of crisps tbh x

*goes to fridge.. Eats chocolate*

Mmm right now I have been buying the super cheap chocolate in bulk...
Haha my go to is always cadburys.. But I love treating myself to some chocolate truffles like lindt..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->