What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I'm a voting virgin too! lol

I'm getting annoyed with smart arse Tories telling me that by voting Lib Dem I'm voting Tory.... Grr! I don't care what they say about tactical voting, if I was voting Tory I would vot Tory not Lib Dems... :growlmad:

Haha. No you are voting lib dem if you are voting lib dem. I dont care aslong as people dont vote labour! Just want labour out personally. I can live with any other party! But labour still being in power would actually annoy me!

By the way I am a bexy aswell. :winkwink::thumbup:

x

Is the final results today or tomorrow? I've spent ages concentrating on who to vote for and don't have a clue when we find out:blush: :haha:

I'm getting annoyed with smart arse Tories telling me that by voting Lib Dem I'm voting Tory.... Grr! I don't care what they say about tactical voting, if I was voting Tory I would vot Tory not Lib Dems... :growlmad:

I thought it was labour telling people to vote lib dems to stop the tories getting in

No people are saying that those who usually vote Labour are changing to Lib Dems, taking much needed votes frm Labour, Lib Dems will never get in and so therefore we're in theory voting Conservative. Which is a load of scaremongering bull. My ideal outcome would be a hung Lab-Lib parliment and getting rid of Gordon Brown

depends, if there is a clear outright winner we could find out tonight, if it is a close call it could be early hours of morning before we find out

Haha. No you are voting lib dem if you are voting lib dem. I dont care aslong as people dont vote labour! Just want labour out personally. I can live with any other party! But labour still being in power would actually annoy me!

By the way I am a bexy aswell. :winkwink::thumbup:

x

Bexy's are the best :lol:

If Labour did get in I wouldn't be AS annoyed if their first decision was to get rid of Gordon Brown. I think they could work through better without him. He was good as a chancellor but he's just not PM material

I thought it was labour telling people to vote lib dems to stop the tories getting in

No people are saying that those who usually vote Labour are changing to Lib Dems, taking much needed votes frm Labour, Lib Dems will never get in and so therefore we're in theory voting Conservative. Which is a load of scaremongering bull. My ideal outcome would be a hung Lab-Lib parliment and getting rid of Gordon Brown

O how I would love to get rid of GB

trouble with gordon brown is he knows his stuff, he knows the theory inside and out, better than most others, however he just don't have the confidence to carry it out

I agree buttonnose, that's why I think if Lbaour get in it won't be too bad if they appoint a new PM to carry out the policies he has come up with

trouble with gordon brown is he knows his stuff, he knows the theory inside and out, better than most others, however he just don't have the confidence to carry it out

Agree 100% :)

TBH, as long as it wasn't BNP or Tories i'd be happy!!

Sickening to see that anyone is voting BNP. Would have voted for Hitler too?

Sickening to see that anyone is voting BNP. Would have voted for Hitler too?

thats a little unfair, everyone has a right to vote for who they want, just because you don't agree doesn't mean you should make comments like that.

people are entitled to their own opinions and comments like that alienate those people from this discussion

way i see it is at least they are using their vote, i'd rather they vote for who they believe in than just go with the attitude of 'i'm not voting, i can't be bothered'
:shrug:

I did a who should I vote for quiz the other week.

It gave me back as BNP for my 1st choice, UKIP for my 2nd and conservative for my 3rd.

I'm not going to vote BNP because I dont believe in the racist parts of their policy but I do agree with alot of their other policys. I dont see any point myself in voting for BNP or UKIP because it will never make any difference so I am voting conservative!

x

I agree :)

I heard someone say on the radio you should vote even if you dont know who to vote for um... why? Doesnt make sense!! x

I agree, it's unfair to slate anyone because of their political preference. I mean, I know I hate the Tories (lol) but still, people believe their policies are best and that's their right. I don't agree with anything the BNP stand for but if others do then that's their decision

I've voted! Took the kids as I feel they need to realise the importance of doing your civic duty.

Interesting article about the Tories https://www.independent.co.uk/opini...ann-hari-welcome-to-cameron-land-1962318.html

I 'm voting LibDem because I feel politics have shifted over to the right and I don't like it.

I think that complaining about those who abuse the benefits system is fair but we lose far more in the abuse of the banking system and the conservatives or labour aren't going to sort that out in the least. I don't suppose anyone is because of the fear of power and greed and the economical repercussions.

I hate the fact that the BNP are rebranding themselves as some type of saviour to Britain. They will never win because the vast majority of people know they have a racist backbone. I am British and I am of Asian origin. I grew up on benefits but went to Uni and now thankfully (along with my brothers) am NOT on benefits. That's the difference between immigrant stock for the most part. Most of us use the benefits systems to our and societies advantage. The MAJORITY of people in the council estate I grew up on are third generation dole queue-ers and they are all white. I'm not saying it's their fault as its a social cycle that people get stuck in. I've heard a kid say "mum, do you know what I'm gonna get for my first giro?" instead of my first payslip. :dohh:

Those who vote for BNP don't have the guts or conviction to stand up and say why because they fear they will be ripped to shreds and rightly so. What's the point of good policies if you're trampling over the human rights of whoever you see as "inferior"? Hitler got the train to run on time apparently and also saved the economy. That's the type of hero BNP have and it's a sick and twisted thing. White people who feel they are "owed" something because their ancestors (not them!) did something a very long time ago have got reality all mixed up. Why don't these white people actually achieve something for themselves?

The "darkies" are her to stay and we will not vanish, leave or stop being part of this society and the VAST majority of white people in this country who stand for the values that truly made this country great don't have a problem with that. We are EVERYWHERE and we even breed into the pure white blood stock. It's not going to stop. And in a strange, twisted and ironic way, it's due to Hitler. Hitler crystallised why racism is wrong.

Sorry for the rant but I cannot stand the incidental racism people carry around. I once had a lovely guy tell me he couldn't stand p*kis because his sister was raped by one. I understand his pain but he was mixed up and it REALLY annoyed me. Would you hate all white people if he was white? :growlmad: No you WOULDN'T but using your brain to go that far would hurt now wouldn't it? :growlmad:

I know immigration is an issue. But that's not about race.

I 'm voting LibDem because I feel politics have shifted over to the right and I don't like it.

I think that complaining about those who abuse the benefits system is fair but we lose far more in the abuse of the banking system and the conservatives or labour aren't going to sort that out in the least. I don't suppose anyone is because of the fear of power and greed and the economical repercussions.

I hate the fact that the BNP are rebranding themselves as some type of saviour to Britain. They will never win because the vast majority of people know they have a racist backbone. I am British and I am of Asian origin. I grew up on benefits but went to Uni and now thankfully (along with my brothers) am NOT on benefits. That's the difference between immigrant stock for the most part. Most of us use the benefits systems to our and societies advantage. The MAJORITY of people in the council estate I grew up on are third generation dole queue-ers and they are all white. I'm not saying it's their fault as its a social cycle that people get stuck in. I've heard a kid say "mum, do you know what I'm gonna get for my first giro?" instead of my first payslip. :dohh:

Those who vote for BNP don't have the guts or conviction to stand up and say why because they fear they will be ripped to shreds and rightly so. What's the point of good policies if you're trampling over the human rights of whoever you see as "inferior"? Hitler got the train to run on time apparently and also saved the economy. That's the type of hero BNP have and it's a sick and twisted thing. White people who feel they are "owed" something because their ancestors (not them!) did something a very long time ago have got reality all mixed up. Why don't these white people actually achieve something for themselves?

The "darkies" are her to stay and we will not vanish, leave or stop being part of this society and the VAST majority of white people in this country who stand for the values that truly made this country great don't have a problem with that. We are EVERYWHERE and we even breed into the pure white blood stock. It's not going to stop. And in a strange, twisted and ironic way, it's due to Hitler. Hitler crystallised why racism is wrong.

Sorry for the rant but I cannot stand the incidental racism people carry around. I once had a lovely guy tell me he couldn't stand p*kis because his sister was raped by one. I understand his pain but he was mixed up and it REALLY annoyed me. Would you hate all white people if he was white? :growlmad: No you WOULDN'T but using your brain to go that far would hurt now wouldn't it? :growlmad:

I know immigration is an issue. But that's not about race.

again no need to alienate others, with comments like that they won't come and give their reasons because they have already been abused about their choice before opening their mouths

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->