What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Labour, because as a teacher, I strongly disagree with what the Conservatives plan on doing with Education.

I have realised how much i LOVE politics. this is marvellous. im tempted to sit up until the early hours for the results :rofl:

does anyone know if there is a text i can subscribe to, to text me the winner?! or something that DOESNT mean i have to sit up for hours, or find out in the morning?! x

Yeah that would be good.

Its nice to think we could be waking up tomorrow with a new government!

x

I'm excited to go and vote Lib dem later :D
I'm also looking forward to watching channel 4's election special 9pm-1am (don't think I'll make it all the way through) because it has the lovely Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell.

I am so angry .. maybe im just stupid but i thought this was a general election to vote lib dems conservative labour green whatever.

I got there to vote and was all ready to vote labour but i couldnt!!!!

There was only the option of Conservative, UKIP or BNP :saywhat:

So I didnt vote but my OH voted conservatve because he said the other 2 could get in and tory is better then them.

Im so annoyed. Why cant i have my say as to who i actually want its ridiculous i didnt know it was done this way.

I am so angry .. maybe im just stupid but i thought this was a general election to vote lib dems conservative labour green whatever.

So I didnt vote but my OH voted conservatve because he said the other 2 could get in and tory is better then them.

Im so annoyed. Why cant i have my say as to who i actually want its ridiculous i didnt know it was done this way.

what?! why? do you only have those represenatatives in your area?

I'm excited to go and vote Lib dem later :D
I'm also looking forward to watching channel 4's election special 9pm-1am (don't think I'll make it all the way through) because it has the lovely Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell.

Oooo Charlie Brooker? :cloud9:Awesome!!!

what?! why? do you only have those represenatatives in your area?

Yeah that was it oh and monster raving loony party no green party labour lib dems nothing.

Because you vote for your local candidate - so there cant of been a labour candidate where you live :nope:
its a shame, we have dozens of (useless) candidates here, which wont get any serious votes at all. Its almost not worth them standing.

Shame you didnt get to vote for who you wanted though, who is in office in your area at the moment? Are you in a strong conservative seat perhaps? x

I just think its ridiculous i want to vote for a party yet i cant :S

John bercow is the buckingham MP, tory. This is such a lovely place though to live i dont understand, i thought it was odd the only leaflets ive had are tory ukip and bnp .. im just at a loss really i feel like ive been robbed! lol.

That is really crap Arcadia! Thankfully I have had leaflets from Labour, Tory and Lib Dems so I know for sure there are representatives for my area.

And Hayley, I think I'm going to end up staying up all night to see the outcome lol

That is really crap Arcadia! Thankfully I have had leaflets from Labour, Tory and Lib Dems so I know for sure there are representatives for my area.

And Hayley, I think I'm going to end up staying up all night to see the outcome lol

On the news they said it could be as late as lunch time tomorrow

On the news they said it could be as late as lunch time tomorrow

Grr what a pain! I might ask my friend to text me the result lol

I just think its ridiculous i want to vote for a party yet i cant :S

John bercow is the buckingham MP, tory. This is such a lovely place though to live i dont understand, i thought it was odd the only leaflets ive had are tory ukip and bnp .. im just at a loss really i feel like ive been robbed! lol.

Its terrible isn't it :( Sadly, it supports the fact that Tories are more for rich as Buckinghamshire is one of the richest counties in the country (as a whole)! x

ladies, how do i find the number for my local lib dem runner?

i just rang the council again and got told 'tough, nothing you can do now' so i am going to ring the local lib dem runner to tell them they have lost 2 votes today because of the councils incompetance

found it, just gonna ring lol

i am blaming hormones for getting so angry lol

I'm going out to vote later and will vote Conservative. I would love to stay up all night and find out the result! I hope it doesn't take until tomorrow lunch time! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->