What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

...dont you expect people to have different opinions.
Yes, that and a bit of common courtesy towards other members. There is a difference between articulating your "opinions" and being patronising. As someone put it on another forum "It's not what is best for the country it is what is best for them" (I think dirty boy will know who said that ;)).

Ok ladies chill out, agree to disagree and be done with it eh? I dont think 4magpies meant any offence but it got out of hand before she had the chance to apologise and explain what she meant and its spiralled from there

We wont always agree, you girls know that, lets just not start being rude to eachother :)

Thanks polo you know me!

:cloud9:

xx

I dont know, did you come out of a nintendo DS? :lol:

It was my mistake, ignore it :dohh:

I think the key is the government ploughing money into nursery costs, that might persuade people to go back to work if they're only haveng to pay a proportion that is the same to everyone.

I know tax credits are pretty much to pay for a certain aount of nursery but its means tested, if it was the same amount for everyone then surely childcare tax credits wouldn't be necessary anymore, more people would be working ploughing more money into the economy to make it work?

I dunno if I explained myself very well but I know what I mean :rofl:

x

Yeah conservatives are saying free nursery care. Which sounds good to me as it will be of some use to us!

xx

Then thats who Im voting for.

We need that.

£860 a month is a killer and stopping us from extending our family.

I dont see why we should suffer because we're working.

x

I'm voting for Labour I've decided and I'm not changing my mind... I don't think. Afterwards I will go for a lay down as my brain is well and truely fried after all the thinking:wacko:

Tories are saying free nursery care? I haven't read that anywhere, only read that from Lib Dems :wacko: I know Labour have it as free for so many hours a week for those age 3-4, I know Lib Dems want to change it to 18+ months get 20 hours a week free. What are the Tories proposing?

to get free nursery care it will mean alot of money will have to go from another area or taxes increased again.

not saying it isn't a good idea, all i guess i am saying is are people gonna moan when they reduce the money going into say the NHS or armed forces to get the money needed for the nursery care?

Well im off to vote now :hi:

How hard is it to start your own political party? More importantly would you vote for me if i did? :muaha:

But if nursery was cheaper more people would go to work & pay taxes which would fund it

Thats the reason I hear a lot of parents saying theyre not working anyway, because they cant afford the nursery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->