What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Off topic (sorry Bexy :flower:) but the ladies here who have gone back to work, how do you find out what benefits you would be entitled to and therefore if you would be better off part time or full time or no time!! I am going to have to think about whether to return to work soon. Thanks x

Labour :happydance: FX, i'm quite nervous that Tory will get in :dohh:
We've got some mates coming round with beers and nibbles and we're all going to stay awake all night and watch it, lol.
x

im nervous about the tories getting in too , they are more for businesses and people with money IMO!

Not poor folk like us!! :(

Labour :happydance: FX, i'm quite nervous that Tory will get in :dohh:
We've got some mates coming round with beers and nibbles and we're all going to stay awake all night and watch it, lol.
x

I remember the last election I stayed up to watch, but now that I have Sophia i am not sure it is a good idea! But I want to - but I shouldn't!

like i said, there are better ways of getting your point across, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and thats mine, people shouldn't have to justify to anyone who they are voting for.

this thread was for discussion not abusing other peoples point of view with comments like they deserve to be ripped to shreds

I agree with Buttonose

People are entitled to support and vote for whichever party they choose, thats the joy of this country, we have a choice. Even if you think something is wrong, dont belittle someone for believing in what they think is right.

Im not saying people cant debate, but come on, this forum isnt about scaring members into hiding and fearing to voice their opinion :(

Aghhhhh I'm half way through this thread and now confussed again- off to research before in vote in a hour!

Shiv, if you go onto the Direct Gov website, under the money section there is something called a "benefeits advisor" which will tell you what you will be entitled too :)

im nervous about the tories getting in too , they are more for businesses and people with money IMO!

Remember, without the businesses and 'richer' people paying tax, there will be nothing for the 'poorer' people.

In the recession, people battened down the hatches and didn't spend (hence the vat reduction to help kickstart it) so no money was coming in. Businesses were worried, those with money held onto it, therefore there is nothing going in the treasury to pay the poorer people (so the government borrowed)

Think of the UK as a business (because it is) you need that business to work and make money more than anything.

We're billions of pounds in debt, and soon, if we're not careful, any surplus the UK has will be paying off the interest payments of billions per year on our loans.

We could also see hyperinflation whereby your £££s will become worthless, holidays abroad will become a thing of the past. It really could get a lot lot worse.

I keep saying it, but look at the bigger picture, if you have £500 income each month, and are spending £1000 per month, sooner or later the s**t is going to hit the fan.

I'm voting conservative because they're the only ones with the cajones to cut spending and get us out of this financial black hole, we'll all suffer a bit, but we'll suffer a lot more if we don't do it now.

Speculate to accumulate.

I have children to think about, i'm more concerned about the country they're going to live in, than the one i'll live in.

i must have hit a sad stage in my life in that i am actually excited about waiting to see who wins hehe

i cant believe so many have said labour i thought everyone would vote anyone but them this time but looks like they still have a chance, i have done a couple of who to vote for quizzes online and they have come out lib dems or conservative so i think ill go conservative but i really dont like david cameron tbh but i cant not vote for party cuz of him i like their policies.

right ok ladies...... I have changed my mind!!!!!

this is it, no more dawdling, I am voting Lib Dem, I have been flitting between them and tories and I think my original 'final choice' was wrong so you take one off the poll for tory and add it to lib Dem :)

definitely

I think

Remember, without the businesses and 'richer' people paying tax, there will be nothing for the 'poorer' people.

In the recession, people battened down the hatches and didn't spend (hence the vat reduction to help kickstart it) so no money was coming in. Businesses were worried, those with money held onto it, therefore there is nothing going in the treasury to pay the poorer people (so the government borrowed)

Think of the UK as a business (because it is) you need that business to work and make money more than anything.

We're billions of pounds in debt, and soon, if we're not careful, any surplus the UK has will be paying off the interest payments of billions per year on our loans.

We could also see hyperinflation whereby your £££s will become worthless, holidays abroad will become a thing of the past. It really could get a lot lot worse.

I keep saying it, but look at the bigger picture, if you have £500 income each month, and are spending £1000 per month, sooner or later the s**t is going to hit the fan.

I'm voting conservative because they're the only ones with the cajones to cut spending and get us out of this financial black hole, we'll all suffer a bit, but we'll suffer a lot more if we don't do it now.

Speculate to accumulate.

I have children to think about, i'm more concerned about the country they're going to live in, than the one i'll live in.

I totally agree, I dont think the labour for the working class, tories for the rich rings true anymore anyway.

The lines have become blurred

Nice to hear from a bloke on the subject

I agree with both Lib Dem's and Conservatives on education but not Labour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back