What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I have tried to read most of the thread but not all so sorry if I repeat anything. I'm really worried the conservative will get in tonight. As said before they are planning to take child tax credits away if you earn more then £50,000. My DH and I earn just over £50,000 but we are really struggling for money. The CTC pay for all the milk, nappies and clothes that my LO needs and i don't know where I will be without it. I think when deciding on CTC they should take into account outgoings instead of just earnings.

I don't think it would be possible for them to bring this in right away though i would think they would need to wait to the new tax year possibly??

I have tried to read most of the thread but not all so sorry if I repeat anything. I'm really worried the conservative will get in tonight. As said before they are planning to take child tax credits away if you earn more then £50,000. My DH and I earn just over £50,000 but we are really struggling for money. The CTC pay for all the milk, nappies and clothes that my LO needs and i don't know where I will be without it. I think when deciding on CTC they should take into account outgoings instead of just earnings.

I don't think it would be possible for them to bring this in right away though i would think they would need to wait to the new tax year possibly??

I am dreading it. The torys will also call for a emergency budget but have not told anyone what about? :(

Aaargh I am so jealous of you all! I want to be at the polling station :cry:

Only 15 minutes left till voting closes... I'm really excited but really crapping myself at the same time :/

I am dreading it. The torys will also call for a emergency budget but have not told anyone what about? :(

I feel like that too. I actually couldn't sleep last nite for thinking about it. They are also going to freeze wages of civil servants which also effects me.

So whats on the telly tonight? Someone be my tv guide please ... i have an xbox blocking me :hissy:

Go on channel 4 Holly, Jimmy Carr, Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell are doing an alternative show but are still getting all the info straight to them :thumbup:

I have just ordered a takeaway as an inscentive to stay awake lol

I'm watching the alternative one - tis pretty good :D

Eek, 5 minutes left till the exit polls... I predict Tory have the highest percent, then Labour then Lib Dem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->