What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

in regards to the 'do you really need an extra £80 if you earn £50,000', it's impossible to say, if you live in a city and earn £50,000 it can be the same as living in a town and earning £35,000, the cost of city living is alot higher so yes a extra £80 can make a huge difference

You are totally right, and as a basic example if you asked someone from up north whether 50K was a good salary they'd probably think "hell yeah" but if you asked a Londoner, they wouldnt probably say, "Well, no not really"

£80 would make a huge difference to me childcare wise, even if they paid it directly to my childcare provider.

IMO there is just no incentive for mothers to return to work, they just move the goalpost everytime we try to do the right thing and its sad, i bet a huge chunk of SAHM's would like to get themselve a little job, but they cant because its not realistically achievable :(

you are spot on here hun, really you are. i love working, its part of who i am but can i afford to go back in septmeber when my maternity runs out, doubt it very much. yet i am a young, fit woman willing to work with excellent work experience and skills.....

Haha Hayley, I have just gone on about this election for the last month non-stop! I just really really don't want Tory to get in. I am actually going to pray for a hung parliment tonight!

if i was asked in an exit poll i'd lie anyway haha.. make cam think he was in to win :rofl:

I just checked that Website you linked Hayley and my entire county are Conservatives :shock: im shocked, ive neither seen nor heard from ANYONE!! Only Labour and BNP!!

My contituency is marginally Labour and I heard more from Lib Dems and Conservative!

So many people I know have said that they had no exit poll that I'm not going to listen to it's results!

No exit poll where I am either....
Saying that though there was only me and the OH in the polling station when We voted earlier :rofl:
x

I know my local area is conservative. It always has been. Labour dont stand a chance here :(

I wish I was in a position where it 'wasn't worth' my while financially to return to work. What the hell have I done wrong that I have to work to afford my mortgage?

yeah i dont believe that exit poll. the postal votes arent counted and look at the amount of places on here that they havent taken a vote :shrug:

It was empty at mine but I live in the sticks.

I feel like crying at the prospect of cameron being PM tbh!

why tho. why were they queing this time of night! whats wrong with 7am.. or 12pm... or 3... theyve had all day

Where I live even the UKIP leader was encouraging people to vote Conservative!
Don't think Labour stand a chance gaining back control here again tbh :(
Gutted!
x

I agree Amy, even people that work all day could have gone in their lunch break

My local station was about 30-40% full when i arrived, i wouldnt have said busy, but then again mine was a village one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->