What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

they write your number on the ballot paper too! so much for anonymous eh?

This is naughty but do you know what i said to OH earlier

"You know when they cross your name off when you vote? Well at the end i'd see who didnt vote and chuck a few extra's in the box and cross their names off .. who would know?"

:rofl: haha all of this talk of politics is making me corrupt

I think you'd go to prison for quite a while...

they did on mine and hubbys.

and my FIL that lives in a different area said they did on his too.

Not voting is just as bad as voting conservatives in my opinion.

come on Labour!

Just noticed 7 people on here voted BNP?! Was it a joke? Or just extreme stupidity?

some people do vote for them...... The big speech type thing on their website just now i actually agree with some of what they are "saying"

BUT wouldnt vote for them because I know that they are racist, even though they claim not to be!!

Mind you..... all the other leaders claim stuff too that isnt true!! argh!

As a massive Ipswich Town fan, this is the only time i will be saying, come on your reds!!

wonder if we can take a little from all partys and start a new one lol... i agree with small parts from each party.

Me too!

I agree with lots of Lib Dem stuff, and I like Nick Clegg as a politician, but just so anti his parties policies on Europe, Immigration and Defense.

Like someone else said... it comes down to who has the least policies I dissagree with for me!

It was a close call this time around personally, but in the end I went Tory. Lots of reasons well thought through, but just a couple of examples; I really disagree with Labour's 'licence to teach' as I have enough hoops to jump through as a teacher as it is. Secondly, as someone living near to some quite dissadvantaged areas where people seem to choose living on benefits as a lifestyle, the Tory's hard line on benefits really appeals to me. Adults who never work because they don't want too, and can get away with that really rile me. Especially as they get to stay home as a family and be with their kids 24/7 while silly old me has to go back to work!

I also used the BBC comparison tool and found it very useful.

our polling cards had numbers on like 883 and they they ticked you off and found your voting slip witch had the number 883 on the back of it :dohh:

the people in my station handing it all out where really old people and you could hear people voting for walton( i live in gunthorpe we both vote in the same place but different section lol) talking about who they where voting lol

Bex, OH said exactley the same thing about the pencil :rofl: :rofl:

Nothing was written on my paper, although my number was written down on another sheet after she crossed me off

some people do vote for them...... The big speech type thing on their website just now i actually agree with some of what they are "saying"

BUT wouldnt vote for them because I know that they are racist, even though they claim not to be!!

Mind you..... all the other leaders claim stuff too that isnt true!! argh!

It's not just the racism stuff though. I wonder if the people who clicked on BNP have actually read the BNP manifesto? Or know any background to the BNPs?

A lot of BNP MPs have actually been quoted saying things like 'working mothers are vile and unnatural' and 'woman are making too big of a deal about rape. Rape is simply sex, and woman like sex, so it's not such a big ordeal' and also 'raping a woman is like forcing her to eat chocolate cake. It's more inconvient to have their handbag stolen'

Ridiculous and terrible. Who ever want these racist, sexist, homophobic monsters to rule our country are sick in the head.

am I really the only one who voted green?!!!!

I know it doesn't techincally count as I voted 'northernn ireland' green, but come on!!

It's a separate party and def won't count towards the general election. I'm in no doubt that they're in the minority over here too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->