What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I'm watching the BBC....
I really don't think I will be able to keep my eyes open to sit here all night tbh!
Iv got to get the kids to school in the morning!
Not only that I don't want to look at the Conservatives smug faces :haha:
x

Im not watching it :rofl: And I'll be fine in the morning because my LO is still blooming awake *throws tantrum* He's yelling away in his cot :dohh:

theres a debate over whether it was too busy or that they were late and werent allowed in i think....

Why aren't they allowed to vote? :wacko:

They had been queuing outside before 10pm, but didnt get their ballot papers in their hands before the cut off time, so werent allowed to vote. Some very angry people right now as you can imagine!

They are saying they werent expecting such a big turnout :dohh: This has been the most hotly contested election for a long time - of course there was going to be a good turnout!

Madness :wacko: Saying that our local place for voting is about 3 mins from my house so there was cars and people everywhere!!!

Say waaaaaa? Maybe it's part of a secret plot......give some areas less ballot papers....other areas not allowed to vote at all etc etc :rofl:

How mad! Well there is somewhere (can't remember exactly where) where they won't be voting until 27 May because their UKIP candidate was killed :wacko: I had to laugh at what David Mitchell just said on the alternative show about the Sheffield thing "We can't even run an election properly" :lol:

wow i just read this whole thread and i'm not even from the UK, i actually enjoyed this more than the american election. my online quiz thing said lib dem, but it came out 30% labour too. who are tories? :blush:

haha we all answered at the same time. i didnt miss one did i? was making burgers :blush:

thanks to all of you :haha: glad i don't have to vote, my 3 main issues were tax, education and health and i agreed with a different party for each :wacko: i really hope that you get a decent government in because when you're screwed we seem to be screwed in ireland too :dohh:
at least your parties are all different, ours are all the same, awful! :cry:
do they know what the percentage turnout was?

Making burgers at this time of night :rofl:

:happydance: sleeping baby = me time to find out whats been going on with the election stuff

hopeandpray are you ireland or N.I....i think this was the first time we were allowed to vote in UK elections!

i'm from the republic, i didn't know that people from the north were allowed vote though, that's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->